Zion TT Thread

My sources tell me there will be a double assault on the Zion TT today. I have sent secret reporters out to cover the event.

More details to follow as they become available!

OMFG it's only 10:10?

My sources tell me there will be a double assault on the Zion TT today. I have sent secret reporters out to cover the event.

More details to follow as they become available!

OMFG it's only 10:10?

Sweet. Lets hope Fred* assumtion can put in a real time in, unlike the 6 mile TT.

Sweet. Lets hope Fred* assumtion can put in a real time in, unlike the 6 mile TT.

Spring boarding off the trash talk I delivered about how he's a big girl doing things like this by himself, he has brought his main chaperone to today's event.

Never mind. I don't understand Fred's texts.

It's not both of them, just Ben.

Ben is on his way to launch his assault on Zion Rd. I thought about it myself but then rolled over and fell back asleep.

The results are in! Currently being held under lock & key. Reporter on the scene...

"and I'm goin back to the couch!" haha

good stuff dude. I like how Ben doesn't even say anything.

that's a man serious about his craft and he knows not talking is conserving energy :D

with 15000 watts of max power what do you expect?

damn yo he's getting close to my power numbers... keep it up big guy ;)

good job sir!

Just watched Fred's video. I now cannot wait to hear the MCing that will take place at the Mooch Madness.

Updated! Ben comes out of recovery to take the spot with "not a time he is stoked on". Still first!

Ben is obviously going to need to be DQ'ed for having a motor with 15000w, but nice effort!

My feeble attempt, 2 minutes after being ruthlessly stung in the armpit by a bee. And there was a headwind. And my brake was dragging. And I had a slow leak. But for real about the bee.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/101930098 - lap 2

Back
Top Bottom