Zion TT Thread

From the Director Sportif:

BikinBen was unable to be reached for comment after the effort because of the need to collect test samples.

15000 watts apparantly set off some red flags.

He mentioned that he was happy with how hard the team worked to support him, he wished that he could have given a bit more and produced a better result.

This is the first TT thingy that has really caught my interest. I'll have to see about getting out there in the next few weeks.

You're all dead. I got aero shoe covers being delivered tomorrow just for this occasion.

good stuff dude. I like how Ben doesn't even say anything.

Actually, I didn't realize that Fred was recording video. I thought he was just taking a picture.

I did have my game face on but the legs weren't feeling great. If someone tops my time, I may have to return for more. I'd be looking for cooler temps, better legs, more warm-up, and caffeine next time.

This is the first TT thingy that has really caught my interest. I'll have to see about getting out there in the next few weeks.

Sweet. I think my top time wills be in sept or oct when I am enjoying legs full of riding the summer with the cooler temps.

11:15. Stop sign to stop sign ahead sign signage signal

I have gps but its all jacked up. Signal in and out. Used the phone gps and my tracks. While I tried to stop it multiple times the app just crashed again and again. So it says 15:15 but I was stuck trying to stop it for AT LEAST 4min. Pretty aggravating! Maybe ill go back. I think I have more to give since I over estimated the climb. Shorter than I thought and was trying to save so I never stood. And I didn't hurl after so not hard enough! Ill still try to export.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the challange as I imagined myself passing AC on the Alp d'huez and sprinting pass Cavendish for the finish!!! Click click boom! No really it was fun.

When does this end? I think it should run through the end of the year just because.

We need like a 5 part series of these. Maybe even a TT day!

11:15. Stop sign to stop sign ahead sign signage signal

I have gps but its all jacked up. Signal in and out. Used the phone gps and my tracks. While I tried to stop it multiple times the app just crashed again and again. So it says 15:15 but I was stuck trying to stop it for AT LEAST 4min. Pretty aggravating! Maybe ill go back. I think I have more to give since I over estimated the climb. Shorter than I thought and was trying to save so I never stood. And I didn't hurl after so not hard enough! Ill still try to export.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the challange as I imagined myself passing AC on the Alp d'huez and sprinting pass Cavendish for the finish!!! Click click boom! No really it was fun.

I don't know dude, I would give you the 15:15 but I know you are faster tha Dustin. Faster than pearl with the 11:15, don't know up that one. Unjack your gps and retry.

When does this end? I think it should run through the end of the year just because.

I had November 30th, end of the year is good too.

Norm is gonna beat all your asses on that new superfly!!

I tried the the Hudson Drive from Fort Lee to Alpine TT today and was gonna post it up on a thread, but I started it with 10 minutes of warmup and my calf clamped up, so I didn't post it. I'll start a thread soon though cause I do that route all the time. Hopefully some of the Bergen County peeps will be into it like this one.

Just cause I dont blog about all my rides in the alps u ASSuME I dont ride and I am slow? Don't call me a liar cause I know the difference between 7:21pm and 7:26pm. Ill murda pearl again and again. I show no love. He appreciates the trash talk.

I can't say anything bad about Manny, as he is letting me borrow his S2000 while he is in Hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom