Zion TT Thread

ArmyOfNone

I tend to agree, though Fred does better when there are others around. By himself he's a big girl :)

I am a big girl for some reason when I comes to things like this. I like to have company in suffering. Ok Ok Ill try to give it a shot next week.

Who wants to come with me?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Nice! Updated. Put you in first place by a second. Your second try tied my time. Technically we are tied due to the 3 sec error margin. I'll take it!

The beginning is fairly straight forward. The end is sorta sketchy coming at that stop sign full bore. Maybe just paint a little line a few yards before to make it a little safer? Also, the little course I did to loop back would make a cool circuit:D

-Jim.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
The end is sorta sketchy coming at that stop sign full bore. Maybe just paint a little line a few yards before to make it a little safer? Also, the little course I did to loop back would make a cool circuit:D

-Jim.

I agree, I wanted to hammer the last 100 feet but was scared my CX brakes weren't going to stop me while I was in the drops going 30 MPH

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The beginning is fairly straight forward. The end is sorta sketchy coming at that stop sign full bore. Maybe just paint a little line a few yards before to make it a little safer? Also, the little course I did to loop back would make a cool circuit:D

-Jim.

I had thought about making it the "Stop Sign Ahead" sign that is bit before the intersection. So lets make it that.

Yeah, I thought about that course too. Would add some downhill to the mix too....

EDIT: Shit yo, dustin is on top of things...

Course updated, now goes to the sign alerting you of the stop sign ahead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom