What are you cooking right now?

Pat, I don't even bother say anything anymore when people call this coffee..View attachment 79052

thats a hell of a lot better than calling this coffee

Nestle-gains-unparalleled-position-in-coffee-business-with-Starbucks-alliance_wrbm_large.jpg

thats a hell of a lot better than calling this coffee

Nestle-gains-unparalleled-position-in-coffee-business-with-Starbucks-alliance_wrbm_large.jpg

if you grind their dark roast and put it through a $20,000+ machine, it comes relatively close - until all the other crap goes in.
i'm more of a lungo guy myself. 4-5oz of water. although i'll throw another shot in when things get crazy!

funny coffee story, i'm at the dr, and he asks how many cups of coffee i drink. I say 3, he says all day, no, in the morning.
he tells me that seems like a lot.

i realize he has a 20oz wawa, and he is thinking i'm downing 60 oz of coffee before leaving the house!
gotta pee~

if you grind their dark roast and put it through a $20,000+ machine, it comes relatively close - until all the other crap goes in.
i'm more of a lungo guy myself. 4-5oz of water. although i'll throw another shot in when things get crazy!

funny coffee story, i'm at the dr, and he asks how many cups of coffee i drink. I say 3, he says all day, no, in the morning.
he tells me that seems like a lot.

i realize he has a 20oz wawa, and he is thinking i'm downing 60 oz of coffee before leaving the house!
gotta pee~

haha, iv never had a good coffee from starbucks i stopped trying, my go to if i need coffee when im out is DD, decent (not great, but at least i can drink it black) for drip coffee. when i make it at home i use a french press, cold brew for work if i remember to set it up the night before, and its 10000000 times better than any coffee you will ever get out, I do use DD beans, which if you look into how they source them are actually very good for the price, sure you could get better, but for an everyday consistent bean to have on hand they are very reasonably priced.

What machine are you using? We have a coffee thread somewhere but it hasn't been active. Good beans can get expensive. Which ones are you gotta?
Not my machine. I wish. When I was a kid my parents bought a Gaggia coffe machine (espresso machine in the US) and my father handpicked the coffee mix at the local coffe shop in beans, experimenting toward the perfect mix. Then he got old and could not be bothered anymore. A goid brand is Illy But even with Lavazza you can’t go wrong.

Not my machine. I wish. When I was a kid my parents bought a Gaggia coffe machine (espresso machine in the US) and my father handpicked the coffee mix at the local coffe shop in beans, experimenting toward the perfect mix. Then he got old and could not be bothered anymore. A goid brand is Illy But even with Lavazza you can’t go wrong.
I find Lavazza pre-ground espresso is really solid for store bought.

So you don't do those local hipster roasted beans? My brother who's working in Asia sends me the cat poop beans each year but I don't appreciate the price per cup even brewing from home. Not a huge coffee snob but it's now huge in Asia. All the shops have the 50k espresso makers.

So you don't do those local hipster roasted beans? My brother who's working in Asia sends me the cat poop beans each year but I don't appreciate the price per cup even brewing from home. Not a huge coffee snob but it's now huge in Asia. All the shops have the 50k espresso makers.
I thought it was Indonesian monkey poop beans...I don’t have a coffee machine here in the US, I only drink espresso at work mon-fri and instant coffee at home. I know, it’s gross...

I thought it was Indonesian monkey poop beans...I don’t have a coffee machine here in the US, I only drink espresso at work mon-fri and instant coffee at home. I know, it’s gross...
Instant? that's what my parents drink
No, its really a cat like species. The beans smell beautiful despite coming from an ass. I've actually told my brother to stop sending them since the animals are treated terribly to meet the demands of first world pricks like me. My last bag
IMG_20181017_203116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom