The Original BIYF 18/19

OK I'm emojied out (for the moment - hey can the gifs be activated as well). Here's another bonus for participants - if you are going to be in Florida for spring break/vacation during the competition, plan to stop at Ricky's bunker south and I'll take you out on a cold weather respite ride, then spring for post-ride lunch/beverages.

Reactions: w_b
OK I'm emojied out (for the moment - hey can the gifs be activated as well). Here's another bonus for participants - if you are going to be in Florida for spring break/vacation during the competition, plan to stop at Ricky's bunker south and I'll take you out on a cold weather respite ride, then spring for post-ride lunch/beverages.

gifs work - what do you need?

Phone has a gif button next to sticker button (which also doesn't work but they are lame). When you select a gif a box says: Can't enter this content here

which phone
which keyboard
take a screen shot

on it later.

which phone
which keyboard
take a screen shot

on it later.

Galaxy S9
Screenshot_20181210-085758_Chrome.jpg

hmmmmm may have to see about making this a reality, youll park the shelby outside so i have a place to sleep right?

Negative, you are actually riding a bike. I doubt you will get much moving time on Strava nor do I think someone will be able to out perform the pack at Rays. If they do god bless them. 12 hr days moving at rays are rough.... sign up B, I changed the rules to get yo gangsta ass up in this bitch.
probably spend more time sitting around at Rays than actually riding, so your logic is flawed

hmmmmm may have to see about making this a reality, youll park the shelby outside so i have a place to sleep right?

Shelby outside? Don't be ridiculous, it might rain or something. Plenty of room in the garage, but it isn't insulated yet so it turns into an oven when the sun comes up.

Seriously, people I know could stay over, I had to make it generic since wifey wouldn't approve of some total stranger/axe murderer staying overnight. ?‍♂️

probably spend more time sitting around at Rays than actually riding, so your logic is flawed

I’m usually completely on the opposite end of Pearl’s opinion on pretty much everything.. but this one I agree...

OUTSIDE = BiYF

Rays, Wheelmill, 5050, Pennskate are all winter safehavens... we need a ruling on this.. I will ride thse places and will not expect it to count towards BiYf.

Now riding Slayerville, Mapleshade or any local outside skatepark in the winter, definitely IN
Edit - not much sitting around doe.. drive all that way, pay all that money to be a poser.. naw...

Define Sanctioned, pls.

However, on further thought, if you went out to a park and did just trail maintenance (like when you rake those horrific spikey balls at mercer), that should count. I think the intent is to not count someone (like me) doing primarily a ride and stopping to clear a few trees/branches.

Back
Top Bottom