The Original BIYF 18/19

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
man minimum of 1 hour to count the ride, fuck it, im out! straight time is a better way to do it IMO

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
since i seem to be way out-voted here, i must defer. i'll run a leaderboard for the composite group elsewhere, but won't track anyone else.
doesn't make sense to have two, that is divisive. I like the bonus stuff, and i don't have time to do it. I'm going to hit the trainer, since i'm targeting an ironman in 2020.
the structured workouts while running produced results - undeniable.
So does riding every day.

Make BIYF Great Again.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
since i seem to be way out-voted here, i must defer. i'll run a leaderboard for the composite group elsewhere, but won't track anyone else.
doesn't make sense to have two, that is divisive. I like the bonus stuff, and i don't have time to do it. I'm going to hit the trainer, since i'm targeting an ironman in 2020.
the structured workouts while running produced results - undeniable.

2okhd7.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1 hr per day total, you can do multiple rides. That has been the rule since like forever. If you can't even get a 1 hr of riding in... wow

last year i did well, my lunch HOUR is when i have time to ride in the winter during the week, get 60 minutes for ride and change and shower, usually get about 50-55 minutes a day in, any more than that is really pushing my luck and taking some bad chances. Riding after i get home would require an investment in lights that i have trouble justifying with everything else i have working for me.

i will note that last year i was able to do relatively well (for me) in this competition so the 1 hour minimum was an approximate and straight time was counted. you are wrong @rick81721 it has not been minimum 1 hour, last year was straight time

Rules:
You must have strava and record your rides - I don't need to follow you, and you can even have your profile private.
Strava is going to count trainer rides - i encourage you to hide them, so i don't have extra work
Must be in our strava group. Yes, feel free to sign-up late, and ride the crap out of your bike to catch up. The group can't see individual rides if your profile is private.
The ride has to be posted to strava before Noon on Wednesday of the following week - strava rolls off weekly data, don't make work for me.
Exceptions paid in cookies may be available.

before that i cannot comment on bc i dont remember participating, just spectating.

Johnny Utah

Does riding at Rays indoor park or the Wheel Mill count as outdoor?

I think I’m in. I spent too much time on DH bike this summer, need to pedal this winter.
Yes, you are riding your bike and making it work. Strava that shit son.

Johnny Utah

last year i did well, my lunch HOUR is when i have time to ride in the winter during the week, get 60 minutes for ride and change and shower, usually get about 50-55 minutes a day in, any more than that is really pushing my luck and taking some bad chances. Riding after i get home would require an investment in lights that i have trouble justifying with everything else i have working for me.

i will note that last year i was able to do relatively well (for me) in this competition so the 1 hour minimum was an approximate and straight time was counted. you are wrong @rick81721 it has not been minimum 1 hour, last year was straight time

before that i cannot comment on bc i dont remember participating, just spectating.
I will change the minimum time to 45 min.

Top Bottom