Spoke-N-Nerds Podcast Thread

It will be cross all cross and nothing but the cross. See you in January.

*disclaimer

* I seem to have to put a disclaimer when I post about cross. I really love all of you so dont be offended!

True, Cross will likely be the intended topic. But hear me out.... since the one constant throughout is topic migration; there’s a high probability it’ll drift somewhere totally unrelated before the salient point has been made. So, winning? ;)

The next podcast will be about Kross. Kris Kross, that is.
Oh good. I was afraid you were going in the OTHER direction. ;)
63F6870D-2C4A-44D2-8E2A-4A89777E36F1.jpeg

Thanks for the shout outs!

The down hill thoughts of these, made me actually laugh out loud.
IMG_0452.JPG

Also I believe I counted the opening of 4 seltzers in the 1:45. Y'all better slow down!

-Listener #9

Last edited:
Episode lasted most of the commute (one way of course). That’s a WIN! Power discussion was a pleasant surprise. :)

Maybe we can get the next one out BEFORE the first snowfall?

I listened.
I laughed.
I cried.
Nice job, thank you.

Not much to chime in on, but @Norm, would you re-assess the course suiting strengths or weaknesses after Hippo?
I mean yeah, top 3-4 dudes are the same week in week out, but I'll say beyond that course and skill set matter. Just a guess here.

And you didn't say what they were, but I think the La Croix was Pistachio flavored- amirite?

Oh, and I don't understand any of that voodoo,
but I did like the geeking out on the metrics.

did you say you can get a refurb quarq for $300? where? iv been looking for something to put on my new (to me) road bike from august instead of running my mismatched powertap wheel which makes me have different sized tires front/rear.

Back
Top Bottom