Sourlands Area Roads Updates

Long Hill has been chip sealed. Sorta. They dumped just enough gravel to make it sketchy, but not enough for a full covering.

Anyone know what the deal is with Wertzville? I saw "Road Closed" signs. Just trying to plan tomorrow morning's route.

I hope they are repaving. It has been in pretty rough shape for a while now

looks like they are doing work on Zion too. not the Hillsborough Zion, the Montgomery side Zion that runs along the ridge between Montgomery Road and Lindy.

looks like they are doing work on Zion too. not the Hillsborough Zion, the Montgomery side Zion that runs along the ridge between Montgomery Road and Lindy.
That road also needs help and would be great with some fresh pavement. I will probably be doing the standard sour lands loop this Sunday morning. Will be interested to see what they have done

End of zion where it meets lindy is open now - not paved yet but even without blacktop it's smoother now then it was paved. FYI going down dutchtown-zion watch out for two sections they cut out near the top as you start to descend - there's a sharp 3 in 90 degree cut in the blacktop - if it's clear swing into the opposing lane to avoid.

End of zion where it meets lindy is open now - not paved yet but even without blacktop it's smoother now then it was paved. FYI going down dutchtown-zion watch out for two sections they cut out near the top as you start to descend - there's a sharp 3 in 90 degree cut in the blacktop - if it's clear swing into the opposing lane to avoid.

wtf - they just paved it!

FYI going down dutchtown-zion watch out for two sections they cut out near the top as you start to descend - there's a sharp 3 in 90 degree cut in the blacktop - if it's clear swing into the opposing lane to avoid.

Update on dutchtown-zion - two patches near top are paved, but flying around the right hand turn further down there's a big section cut out. Whoever did it might be a cyclist tho as they left a little ramp in the far left corner. More sections are marked to be cut out further down.

Looks like they chip sealed long hill between Zion and hollow rd. Yesterday Lindbergh was closed between dutchtown-Zion and wertzville. Not sure what that is about. Anyone have an idea?

Looks like they chip sealed long hill between Zion and hollow rd. Yesterday Lindbergh was closed between dutchtown-Zion and wertzville. Not sure what that is about. Anyone have an idea?

Yeah I saw lindbergh closed today too. No clue

Yeah I saw lindbergh closed today too. No clue
Was up there this morning and it is open again. Looks like the area got hit hard by the storms that went thru on Friday. Lots of downed trees and I saw crews in there working on the power lines.

Wertzville is open. Detour signs still up but it looks like whatever work they were doing is completed.

Back
Top Bottom