Sourlands Area Roads Updates

For anyone looking for places to park or stop, I noticed a new parking lot today near the top of Hollow Road, just before the junction with Long Hill. It’s a small gravel lot overlooking Rock Brook with a picnic table and room for half a dozen vehicles.

J-Dro

Lots of signs posted that Lindgerg Road will be closed as of Monday 7/23. No idea what is up. The pavement doesn't seem particularly ready for re-paving yet.

fidodie

Staff member

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
CTRL C, CTRL V my friend...

The properties possibly could be used for passive recreation, officials said. Girl Scouts, in cooperation with the Montgomery Friends of Open Space, created a trail at the adjacent Zion Crossing property at the north end of Hollow Road in 2015. The Township’s Public Works Department then created a small parking area, and added a picnic table. The Township plans to connect the new properties to the existing trail, with a long-range goal of creating a pathway down Rock Brook all the way to Skillman Park.

More places to tap into for ultimate sourlands connectors loop

Signs saying that Lindberg Road is closed as of 7/23 are everywhere. Not sure why or for how long.
Went down today, only thing I saw was one section past the steepest part paint marked for repair. They've been doing a great job fixing sections of Zion from Montgomery to Spring Hill, that's still in progress.