Smokey & the Bandit Extended Online Race

I am a tridork

But I even measure my hockey games. 78 tss, with IF of .69, for about 1.5 hours, if anyone is interested. About 5 miles.

you are back!

Thanks for noticing.....I feel like Eeyore..LOL.. I stopped to take pics,walked ss up hills & even sifted through garbage to catch who was dumping... but next time I will try harder. Yes--this may be good for me...

Who the hell is the last guy who joined anyway? ;)

3/2 - Just an hour:
http://app.strava.com/activities/42824151

2 points. I'm taking Lenosky out. Can I get bonus points for bike tricks? If so, he's toast.

Also, can I get bonus points for losing riding time for dealing with angry soon-to-be-ex-spouses?

I'll state now I'm aiming for 31 straight.

Btw, am should be in pro, especially since miles aren't factored anymore. She rides more hours that most.

Pro or commuter. Oleg too. Podium placements from the first race cannot stay in class.

I'm drunk with power.

Pro or commuter. Oleg too. Podium placements from the first race cannot stay in class. ...

+1

I swear this has absolutely nothing to do with me wanting to be even remotely competitive in Sport. :D

Tim

Pro or commuter. Oleg too. Podium placements from the first race cannot stay in class.

I'm drunk with power.

You better do what Norm wants.:) My only concern is 13 mph on the road all of the time, but I will try.:hmmm:
I still have the same points total.

Oh and I’m also going for 31 straight.:getsome:

Who the hell is the last guy who joined anyway? ;)

3/2 - Just an hour:
http://app.strava.com/activities/42824151

2 points. I'm taking Lenosky out. Can I get bonus points for bike tricks? If so, he's toast.

Also, can I get bonus points for losing riding time for dealing with angry soon-to-be-ex-spouses?

I'll state now I'm aiming for 31 straight.

Dude...do you how many ex-spouses I deal with at work? I mean...they aren't my ex's, but they are someones. I'd win this in a heartbeat.

As for class: Whatever.

However, about the 13mph on road rides, here's my problem with that: on the way IN to work I purposefully keep to an easy pace, usually about 9 or 10 as I dont want to get to work all sweaty. I do not have the means to shower and change when I get there, so its takin' it easy. The ride home is another story of course, that I do as fast as I can. But on such a short ride, with 7 lights, and you get stuck at every light, this really cuts into the mph average also :( then add to that I really have no way of tracking TRUE distance and MPH because Norm wont buy me a garmin 800.

For me its all about riding and how long did I ride for. And more importantly how much fun did I have, and did I improve on something. Or better, did I help anyone else on their riding today? So can I get bonus for that ;)

Put me where you will, makes no mind to me :D

I also want to add I was really the first to ride in this race and NOT Kevin.

Last edited:
I also want to add I was really the first to ride in this race and NOT Kevin.

Says the person who never shows documentation aside from pictures :). I posted the first ride and that's all I got because I certainly won't even make top 10.

Says the person who never shows documentation aside from pictures :). I posted the first ride and that's all I got because I certainly won't even make top 10.

AM, don't you have a smart phone?

I think next year it should be GPS required. I'll give Oleg a pass because he's a documentation king. If you want a bike computer I'm sure we can dig one up for you. In fact I'm sure I can. Give me your address and I'll send you one.

Split today's ride into two pieces -- did a pre-ride ride by myself for about 8 miles, and then rode with Mitch, Jeff, Scott & company for another 10.

First part here.
Second part here.

Total moving time: 1:53:51.

4 points on the day ...

3/2/13 Sourland mountain 5 mile mud run - 0 pts

http://app.strava.com/activities/42830755

3/3/13 - first entry in this race and since I missed friday's double day - taking it today. Attempted my first 50 miler but yesterday's mud run semi-cooked my legs and after 40 miles of fighting the fricken' wind on my mtb, my legs said no mas. The last 3 miles home were painful. Will try again on a calmer day and with more rested legs. Saw some interesting birds - a bluebird on amwell road, a large flock of turkey buzzards on some guy's roof on canal road (they should call that road deer carcass road btw). Also a large red tailed hawk swooped by. Passed quite a few groups of road bikers and singles - they seemed to laughing at the old fool on the mountain bike - whatever.

anywho, 3:20/43 miles (which is my longest ride yet). 5x2 = 10 pts. On the board.

http://app.strava.com/activities/43007981

Back
Top Bottom