IMG_0646[1].JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0647[1].JPG
    IMG_0647[1].JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0648[1].JPG
    IMG_0648[1].JPG
    46 KB · Views: 112
A shout to Mitch!!!! hey Mitch do you remember showing Barry and I one drop section and saying "they will never ride down this"??? Well Barry rode down it today and next time I head to Allaire I will bring my pretty bike and do it too. I didnt today as I had the GT and he is well...partially retired. Bill can vouch.

:worthless

Tell H-B great J-B. Next time you go let me know I will film it and post it up for you....P----e o-t

PS: That drop section is now just a roller , no big deal..;)

well, kinda screwed myself today -
1. forgot to turn on gps for first segment
2. another 1/2 hour and i would have made 5...

http://app.strava.com/activities/42715921

so 4 hours - 3.5 in this file, and another 40 minutes from my house
to the starting point...average around 14mph

going pro -
4 hrs, 8 pts x 2 = 16

so get to the bank to meet my wife, I walk in, and the woman says, 'kinda windy for a bike ride' - hint. i also got rained on for 45 seconds, that is .01 point. swear the wind shifted and was in my face west, and east. mostly cause it was out of the north, and i went nw & ne for the two segments not along the river - did i mention i rode the canal path while out there

two states also -who knew it was so far from frenchtown to lambertville?

Last edited:
I didn't make it out today (and probably not tomorrow either - will prolly do a trail run at the sourlands instead). But planning to take a floating double pts day on sunday and shoot for a 3 hr ride.

well, kinda screwed myself today -
1. forgot to turn on gps for first segment
2. another 1/2 hour and i would have made 5...

http://app.strava.com/activities/42715921

so 4 hours - 3.5 in this file, and another 40 minutes from my house
to the starting point...

going pro -
gotta read the rules again

so when get to the bank to meet my wife, I walk in, and the woman says, 'kinda windy for a bike ride' - hint. i also got rained on for 45 seconds, that is .01 point. swear the wind shifted and was in my face west, and east. mostly cause it was out of the north, and i went nw & ne for the two segments not along the river

two states also -who knew it was so far from frenchtown to lambertville?

nice ride. I was wondering why the start and finish didn't jive. If you stay in our sport class this is a 12 pointer...

I'm in ... And - wtf - let's do pro.

First ride here.

2 Hours: 4 points
Double day for Mar. 1 = 8 points total.

(Beautiful day for a ride, BTW. And I know I'm lucky to be able to get off-road today since Wiss drains better than anywhere else I know ...)

nice job there mattyb

wanted to throw one more rule thing out there - the 13 mph shouldn't be a DQ for the ride, just an adjustment -

ie
26 miles 2:46
would be 2 hours instead of 3 - conditions and trip type might justify the speed. also, some would like to smell the roses! or take some pics..or climb really tall hills on a heavy bike.

-----

hey, i've got the instagram integration with strava working. couple of decent shots - wasn't difficult, and worth doing. wish they put some camera icons on the track...

----

FYI - they are closing the footbridge at raven's rock over the delaware on 3/4 for an unspecified amount of time for repairs.

1hr 56 min / 26.21 miles
4 points
A nice local road loop.

Attachments

• IMG_0649[1].JPG
    IMG_0649[1].JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0650[1].JPG
    IMG_0650[1].JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0651[1].JPG
    IMG_0651[1].JPG