Raritan 911: Robocop

Hey I scraped the bottom of the splitter already, hits backing out of our driveway. Not much I can do about it, I read this part is considered an expendable.

Cross examination.......
102-Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.gif

Panties Story #2

Tuesday at 7pm in that rainstorm, one of the young officers (we'll call him Officer M for Millennial) was dispatched to a car versus pedestrian collision on 202. After a few more minutes, dispatch advised that a helicopter was on stand by based on the injury reports, so my sergeant and I went to assist.

The boss and I walk up to the scene. The pedestrian, a 60 year old male, was struck at about 20-30MPH while jaywalking and is hurt fairly seriously, but EMS is already treating him and he's alert (mostly) and conscious.

Sergeant to Officer M: What do you need?
M: Well, um, I think we should get a detective out here to photograph the scene and talk to witnesses.
S: Ok I'll call a detective out. Did you speak with the pedestrian?
M: Um, yeah a little. He's...well he's a little off.
S: What does that mean?
M: Well...he's either drunk or crazy.
S: Those are two very different things. Which is he?
M: I don't know. I think he's just different.
S: Different how?
M: Um...

I walk over to the back of the ambulance and look at the pedestrian on the stretcher. He's definitely different. I speak with EMS who say he has a significant head injury and they are transporting him by ground to Capital Health Trenton. Due to the weather, the NJSP helicopter will not fly. Neither I nor any of the EMS crew smell any alcohol on his breath.

I walk back over to the Sergeant and Officer M who are still talking.

Me: Yeah Sarge, the pedestrian's not drunk. I can however confirm that he is a little different.
S: Alright. Dave help Officer M here and I'll assist with traffic at the intersection.
Me: Okay.
Me (to M): Why wouldn't you just tell Sarge what you saw?
M: I dunno. I didn't think it's relevant.
Me: It's why you think he's different, right?
M: Yeah.
Me: Are you going to put it in the report?
M: Jeez, I don't know. Should I?
Me: Well let me ask you this...does a pedestrian's clothing color affect a driver's visibility?
M: Yeah definitely.
Me: Then this seems relevant, no?
M: Yeah, I guess so.
Me: Then it goes in the report.
M: Okay.

Officer M is still working on the report but I cannot wait until he submits it for review and my Sergeant reads it. It will state that the pedestrian was wearing bright pink women's panties over his black sweatpants. Not sure what he's going to do with that.

MORAL: When you decide to wear your wife's or girlfriend's panties out on the town, make sure you don't get hit by a car.

This is what it's like working nightshift in Hunterdon County. I found this in the bed of a pickup truck of a 30 year old female who I stopped for running a red traffic signal. The bloody knife was on the passenger seat. Normal, right?

20171207_201824.jpg 20171207_201845.jpg

This is what it's like working nightshift in Hunterdon County. I found this in the bed of a pickup truck of a 30 year old female who I stopped for running a red traffic signal. The bloody knife was on the passenger seat. Normal, right?

That's why I stick to Flemington when I'm in the area. Straight down main Street and up Thatcher's Hill, no one to mistake my head for a deer.

Did you ask where the rest of it was left?
you know she was probably grabbing that as a christmas gift. hope you weren't a scrooge. :D

Back
Top Bottom