Group Ride 11/18 Wildcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to do recon on Saturday and then make a decision. It was pretty wet in spots last night, so if we get 4-5 inches of snow and then a bunch of rain tomorrow, it might be too sloppy. Wildcat drains very well though, so I plan to remain optimistic.
You just want brownies to go w your vat of beer

I watched a few videos of this trail system, it seems pretty cool. I'm gonna stop to take lots of pictures like a tourist..

It looks more like 6-8” in my yard. The ridge usually gets a little more. This may be fat bike lead out to get some snow pack. Saturday recon def needed. On the bright side, I wont have to get the leaf blower out

Too early?
20170109_142419.jpg

This isn’t happening is it? I’m in Motown and there is still plenty of snow on the ground.

The conditions kinda suck. 3-5" of wet slushy snow. Any hill is pretty much unrideable. I ran the Fat Bike out the yard (I mean like literally ran with it to the Blue trail). The flat parts are OK but there are not many flat parts, as we all know. Temps are supposed to dip to mid 20's and be about 30 @ 9 am, which means the wet slush will be ice.

@Norm @pooriggy @JimN I'm thinking this is not group riding conditions. Now time for beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom