Group Ride 11/18 Wildcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
allaire is fast, but not technically challenging (IMO) still gives you a good cardio workout and sweat to go with it if you push.

Dajerseyrat

ahhhh.. you're riding it all wrong then! What do you consider challenging?
The roots and chunky relentless climbs that Hartshorn offers. I just haven't seen that at Aillaire unless I'm missing something..I can do 18 to 19 miles at Aillaire and feel moderately fatigued and barely survive 12 miles at Hartshorn.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The roots and chunky relentless climbs that Hartshorn offers. I just haven't seen that at Aillaire unless I'm missing something..I can do 18 to 19 miles at Aillaire and feel moderately fatigued and barely survive 12 miles at Hartshorn.
Ride faster at Allaire
Have you tried Chimney Rock? Fun place with elevation and tech.

But it seems like what you are looking for are all here in NNJ.
You should come up here every now and then. You will average around 100ft of climbing per mile with techy stuff galore.

Personally, after riding rocks and busting lungs, I like to switch out to places like Allaire, 6MR and Nassau for the smooth flowy stuff.

Dajerseyrat

Ride faster at Allaire
Have you tried Chimney Rock? Fun place with elevation and tech.

But it seems like what you are looking for are all here in NNJ.
You should come up here every now and then. You will average around 100ft of climbing per mile with techy stuff galore.

Personally, after riding rocks and busting lungs, I like to switch out to places like Allaire, 6MR and Nassau for the smooth flowy stuff.
Tried chimney Rock, I like it. I need to get north more often, hopefully in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom