Group Ride 11/18 Wildcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarro

Allaire was fine today... it's a much better park than Harshorne IMO... gonna be crowded tomorrow and good flow.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
pictures or it isn't happening.

and you better have seen a dr.

dibs on carbon fat bike. :D

You don't wanna see it. Doc issued some Doxy, which has the side benefit of being effective against Lyme.
Ha! Beargrease is looking like it stays in the stable a while.

Wait. I have your cell number. Gross text incoming.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I did 8 miles at Ringwood during the festival. Definitely challenging.
I was riding demos all day at the Jorba Fest until my kegs were ready to fall off. I’m now a demo junkie. Open invite to ride the rocks up north. We usually post rides on the OOS (out of shape group ride) thread.

Dajerseyrat

I was riding demos all day at the Jorba Fest until my kegs were ready to fall off. I’m now a demo junkie. Open invite to ride the rocks up north. We usually post rides on the OOS (out of shape group ride) thread.
how are the trails up there??? I dont have winter tires?

JerseyPete

High Mt. is slicker than deer guts on a door knob! Wet leaves hiding wetter rocks, but a lot of fun today. I would venture to say Ringwood ,Sterling to not be much different, challenging but ridable.
Sunday was like this:
HM_18nov2018.jpg

qclabrat

High Mt. is slicker than deer guts on a door knob! Wet leaves hiding wetter rocks, but a lot of fun today. I would venture to say Ringwood ,Sterling to not be much different, challenging but ridable.
you and the metaphors, yes slippery, we get it...

roc

I hiked high mountain yesterday and saw 2 tracks, one skinny tire and the other was fat. I’m not sure how anybody was able to ride that slop, but I didn’t see any footprints by the tire tracks. Very impressive, was that your tracks?

JerseyPete

I hiked high mountain yesterday and saw 2 tracks, one skinny tire and the other was fat. I’m not sure how anybody was able to ride that slop, but I didn’t see any footprints by the tire tracks. Very impressive, was that your tracks?
What time and where did you hike? I was leaving as two people were hiking at the circle. I was there between 2-3 o'clock Sunday.

roc

What time and where did you hike? I was leaving as two people were hiking at the circle. I was there between 2-3 o'clock Sunday.
I didn’t see any bikers, just the tracks. Started at the bottom of res, went to the top via yellow, then went down towards damn lake and looped around back to red to reservoir. I was there from 11-2ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom