fun Fridays ride 2018

hey thats true, we havent had a fun friday ride at wildcat, @JimN, when do you want to lead one? next ride after this week is 12/28!

I'll probably be working, but that might be possible. I'll let you know when it gets closer, but you should have a backup plan for that one in case I have to bail on you.

I'll probably be working, but that might be possible. I'll let you know when it gets closer, but you should have a backup plan for that one in case I have to bail on you.

my backup plan may involve a 6 pack and a requirement for fun if you want to receive it ;)

awesome, are the rumors true that you can lead us around w/o getting lost?
I wont say im in my finest shape and i may not be able to connect every unmarked trail perfectly (esp with the leaves down) but yeah, no getting lost. Waterloo road parking lot right?

I wont say im in my finest shape and i may not be able to connect every unmarked trail perfectly (esp with the leaves down) but yeah, no getting lost. Waterloo road parking lot right?

yea (i think so) sussex branch trailhead, its right on the T intersection (sorry idk street names)

our F rider is conservative, but in excellent shape. i'm trying to get confirmation now.

Back
Top Bottom