fun Fridays ride 2018

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
no rain in the forcast, a nice wind to dry it out, and low 30s start. 9-11?
i may just need to make it.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no rain in the forcast, a nice wind to dry it out, and low 30s start. 9-11?
i may just need to make it.

sounds good to me, the w1fe just reminded me we still havent heard when castle is coming back to finish their job . . . if they screw me im gonna be PISSED.

rick81721

Lothar
My face when I got on trail

giphy (1).gif

Forget it guys, trails are turrible. Could tell by standing water/runoff on east mountain

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My face when I got on trail

View attachment 81747

Forget it guys, trails are turrible. Could tell by standing water/runoff on east mountain

thats a shame, but i also just heard from my wife that the window ppl are coming back tomorrow, so im out anyways :( (they better finish it this time, if not she can sit on the house for day 3)

@fidodie i have a couple more beers for you to try too.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
is it rideable? is anything rideable after the week + that we have had with weather?

roc

is it rideable? is anything rideable after the week + that we have had with weather?
A lot of ringwood is almost always rideable. I rode there on Saturday and we did about 14 miles, most of it wasn’t even wet. There will be wet spots, but I don’t think we will be doing any trail damage. How about lot C 10 am.
Disclaimer, most people are faster than me!, if not lot c, I would think mooch north is fine., what do you think @ReggieHammond

Patrick

Staff member
wow - i'm still on the list. thnx ;)

Had a great time at jungle, but would like something a bit closer.
Mooch would be great, and i'd like to get up into north.

or stephens? maybe @mattybfat and @pedals would lead (if we could cut them loose for a couple hours)

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
maybe @mattybfat and @pedals would lead (if we could cut them loose for a couple hours)
We are talking 12/14/2022 I would guess. Friday is a working day in our house like 98 percent of everyone. Sorry in advance for not being a 2 percentile winner.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a few tracks at mooch we could follow double and triple park options if we want too.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@rick81721 im too lazy to play games, and i already asked the question. Not that it matters your initial statement was not in the form of a question for it does not qualify.

@fidodie you on tuesday you had 1 week of work left, so that means you should be plenty free on Friday to ride with us!

@knobbyhead, i expect to see you there with my pump!

Patrick

Staff member
@rick81721 im too lazy to play games, and i already asked the question. Not that it matters your initial statement was not in the form of a question for it does not qualify.

@fidodie you on tuesday you had 1 week of work left, so that means you should be plenty free on Friday to ride with us!

@knobbyhead, i expect to see you there with my pump!

i had to take half of wednesday, and thursday off - 2-3 hours at 9am will work.

Top Bottom