fun Fridays ride 2018

im really not sure what you are referring to. (unless its @fidodie and his recent track record)

if its me, when i cant make a Friday ride its because i have some other obligation.

anyone want to show us around wildcat on the 28?

I can probably skip out of work for a few hours to show you guys around. I'm on call 6-10am during the week, so if you guys can't start at 10:30 or later then I'll need to get someone to cover for me, so let me know.

uhhh i think it connects to splitrock, @JimN batcave lot 1030?

Depends on how many people are coming and whether you guys want to ride Wildcat or some other stuff near Wildcat. But yeah, most likely the bat cave at 10:30. Unless I have to bail on you guys at the last minute.

Depends on how many people are coming and whether you guys want to ride Wildcat or some other stuff near Wildcat. But yeah, most likely the bat cave at 10:30. Unless I have to bail on you guys at the last minute.

alright lets go with that, if you bail at the last minute you wont know if i brought you beer or not . . .

soooo batcave lot @ 1030 https://goo.gl/maps/S3K8TYntZJ62

@MissJR

alright lets go with that, if you bail at the last minute you wont know if i brought you beer or not . . .

If I can't make it then I'll tell you which tree to hide my beer behind and I'll swing by to pick it up later. Thanks!

If I can't make it then I'll tell you which tree to hide my beer behind and I'll swing by to pick it up later. Thanks!

nah if you dont show you surrender any beer, we will drink it while we wait for you in the parking lot . . .

nah if you dont show you surrender any beer, we will drink it while we wait for you in the parking lot . . .

As long as you don't also eat all of the brownies that you are bringing for me while you wait, I'm cool with that.

You guys should definitely ride wildcat. I’ll be out of town visiting family that day, but it’s one of my favorite parks (when I’m in better shape than now). It can get really technical (I have to hike a few of the climbs) but everything is well marked and easy to nav with Trailforks.

Back
Top Bottom