fun Fridays ride 2018

@rick81721 im too lazy to play games, and i already asked the question. Not that it matters your initial statement was not in the form of a question for it does not qualify.

@fidodie you on tuesday you had 1 week of work left, so that means you should be plenty free on Friday to ride with us!

@knobbyhead, i expect to see you there with my pump!
Where are we going? The pumps in the trunk.

@fidodie wants to do mooch north, which i have a track for (and some mild familiarity with) so thats a likely option if noone suggests anything different.

i had to take half of wednesday, and thursday off - 2-3 hours at 9am will work.
PTP!
Wish I had your schedule
Speaking of which I am gonna book that door install in flemington for 12/14/2018 at 9am and I expect your services just to piss you off ;) just so you know how it feels.

PTP!
Wish I had your schedule
Speaking of which I am gonna book that door install in flemington for 12/14/2018 at 9am and I expect your services just to piss you off ;) just so you know how it feels.

So your going to punish the innocent just to get revenge on the one? that sounds like a supervillan in the making . . .

if we have an approximate length of ride we are looking for im sure @ReggieHammond could provide us with a gpx track to to follow in mooch north too.

Last edited:
PTP!
Wish I had your schedule

tom already invited me to ride that day, so i'm keeping the client happy.:D

haha means @fidodie s suggestion of Mooch at 9am stands. just gotta figure out how long or far you want to ride.

also what happened on todays ride?

I'm hoping to only work a half day on Friday and get out to ride in the afternoon. Anybody want to do a "Not Fun Friday" ride around 1pm? Minimal fun is guaranteed.

I'm hoping to only work a half day on Friday and get out to ride in the afternoon. Anybody want to do a "Not Fun Friday" ride around 1pm? Minimal fun is guaranteed.

i think you need your own thread, this one is about having fun!

i think you need your own thread, this one is about having fun!

Eh, hijacking is easier, and while you do have "fun" in the thread title, the first post makes no mention of a requirement that all rides have to actually be fun :p

It does specifically mention exploring new parks though :)

Eh, hijacking is easier, and while you do have "fun" in the thread title, the first post makes no mention of a requirement that all rides have to actually be fun :p

It does specifically mention exploring new parks though :)

hey thats true, we havent had a fun friday ride at wildcat, @JimN, when do you want to lead one? next ride after this week is 12/28!

Back
Top Bottom