D&L Fat Epic 200/400k February 11th, 2017

i might be out this time. my ride doesnt seem to excited about it, and im not 100% sure if i wanna make it into a 200 mile day with a race halfway

Conditions as of Sunday.

12615655_10208408105262164_2470291850457804273_o.jpg

it got up to 50º here today and isnt going to go back down to freezing till tomorrow night so im sure a lot of it will melt

any updates on conditions? similar trails here are just starting to get packed down enough with some thaw to ride, but very slowly

who wants to pick me up at the PATH station in newark? :oops:

What possesses you to stay in SI? There must be a reason.

$

or lack thereof.

this place is godawful and noone should ever come here for any reason.

but i also live with my father, who at this point im not confident he would be ok on his own anymore. the shit hes gotten himself into in the past year alone is ridiculous

Last edited:
$

or lack thereof.

but i also live with my father, who at this point im not confident he would be ok on his own anymore. the shit hes gotten himself into in the past year alone is ridiculous

Sorry to hear that. Hope things work out for you guys.

$

or lack thereof.

As @soundz says hoping that 2016 is a prosperous year with good fortunes.

im not pulling a whole group for the entire race again lol fuckers need to pay their dues up front

unless you dont wanna go fast

Back
Top Bottom