Am I stunod?

I grew up working in Italian/Sicilian restaurants throughout HS (dishwasher then busboy) and it's funny to hear that word again. Only the Italian-Amers used the word, the native Italian workers just looked at them funny and went back to doing their coke. I used to get the shit from all the Italian customers, guess they weren't used to seeing an Asian guy not working in a Chinese restaurant.

@ReverendNewman, get used to this here (tangents) , that's how we get work done here, let us know if you're still having problems

like when someone orders calimad ?

when uploads don't work, it is probably an out-dated browser, or operating system.

Is it plugged in?
Usually when something doesn't work, it's cause it's not plugged in.

IMG_7064.JPG

Baccala Alla Pizzaiola
I tried to make this for x-mas as last year as I'm trying to make a traditional Italian dinner for my family. Eventually I'll get to all the courses.
It came out really salty, how long do should I have boiled the fish?

I tried to make this for x-mas as last year as I'm trying to make a traditional Italian dinner for my family. Eventually I'll get to all the courses.
It came out really salty, how long do should I have boiled the fish?

rinse the fish multiple times first. like dealing with a virginia ham, its is going to be salty no matter what.

rinse the fish multiple times first. like dealing with a virginia ham, its is going to be salty no matter what.
I soaked for 3 days, changing water twice a day, still a salty failure, let me start a new thread when I try again next time, back to the upload issue

I soaked for 3 days, changing water twice a day, still a salty failure, let me start a new thread when I try again next time, back to the upload issue
You followed the right directions
3 days minimum soak. Probably old cod is my guess.

I grew up working in Italian/Sicilian restaurants throughout HS (dishwasher then busboy) and it's funny to hear that word again. Only the Italian-Amers used the word, the native Italian workers just looked at them funny and went back to doing their coke. I used to get the shit from all the Italian customers, guess they weren't used to seeing an Asian guy not working in a Chinese restaurant.

@ReverendNewman, get used to this here (tangents) , that's how we get work done here, let us know if you're still having problems
I was gonna say, "what, there isn't one Italian up here?. LOL

It only worked once, with a lousy screen shot. Every time I try to upload a file of my new rig, it reads chose file, I select it, it looks like it's uploading it, then it comes back and reads no file selected. I'll keep playing with it. Thank guys.

See, it works with a lousy 700k screen shot. But not a 7 meg. photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-23-19-30-25.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-23-19-30-25.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 133
See, it works with a lousy 700k screen shot. But not a 7 meg. photo.

what computer/tablet/phone?
what browser?

are you clicking the upload button or attaching media?

can you paste the picture in, rather than upload ?

K, I'm able to upload this, when I do a screenshot. About 700k, vs. a photo about 7 megs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-24-05-44-20.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-05-44-20.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 135
K, I'm able to upload this, when I do a screenshot. About 700k, vs. a photo about 7 megs.

using chrome browser ?

the uploader has some code for dealing with large/multiple files. sounds like it is failing, or doesn't have access (triggering some security?)

Back
Top Bottom