Am I stunod?

The Squirrel

I'm on Sierra 10.10.5. I tried Safari Vers. 10.0.3, Chrome Vers. 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)(says up to date) and Firefox Vers. 51.0.1 (64 bit)(says up to date). I tried both drag and drop and upload a file. Last week I tried to add an album on the media gallery. When I upload a file I can see it working and the bar goes to 100% and then nothing happens. When I drag and drop I see the 3 bars oscillating in the upper right corner and then it stops and there's nothing.

I've uploaded files before from this laptop.

I've just been too crazy at work to actually write this out sooner.

I have a screenshot, but, well...

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
One thing to add here is that when you add media to an album, after the load you have to hit the "Save Media" button. Been burned by this a few times.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have control on our server over your Upload capabilities. Apologize now for going the wrong way on Serpentine and I will restore your full upload access.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I hate u. LOL

Respect
IMG_6163.JPG

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm on Sierra 10.10.5. I tried Safari Vers. 10.0.3, Chrome Vers. 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)(says up to date) and Firefox Vers. 51.0.1 (64 bit)(says up to date). I tried both drag and drop and upload a file. Last week I tried to add an album on the media gallery. When I upload a file I can see it working and the bar goes to 100% and then nothing happens. When I drag and drop I see the 3 bars oscillating in the upper right corner and then it stops and there's nothing.

I've uploaded files before from this laptop.

I've just been too crazy at work to actually write this out sooner.

I have a screenshot, but, well...

Has 8 Emmys.
Can't upload a picture.

Where is Jake when you need real comic relief?

viper8315

I'm also having issues attaching photos. It doesn't seem to like a picture over 5 MB. The below photo wouldn't attach unless I resized it. I'm using a desktop PC with chrome. In the past, I never had to resize a photo...
IMG_20161120_133615647 - small.jpg

gtluke

The Moped
I have the same issue. And i'm the guy supposed to be fixing these things. Guess no more pictures ever again!

Top Bottom