2016 gravity season

Not so great forecast. Tomorrow looks ok but Sunday HIGH wind advisory up to 60 mph. The Cab won't run if that happens

Not so great forecast. Tomorrow looks ok but Sunday HIGH wind advisory up to 60 mph. The Cab won't run if that happens
Look at it this way you still getting the chance of 7 extra days with the early season. Anyone know if they are doing Friday's this month?

i was planning on next weekend anyway , Fridays usually start opening when school is out for the summer
i believe

Fridays after labor day. weekends only until late June unless they change there mind. skull candy tuneups installed in the new helmet. ready to rock and roll

Fridays after labor day. weekends only until late June unless they change there mind. skull candy tuneups installed in the new helmet. ready to rock and roll
I know what you meant but I am sure your thinking Memorial Day. Labor Day then we're counting the days left.

Well, the morning RADAR kept me in bed and it doesn't seem to be improving. I'm gonna make my way north with the bike and see what happens. Hopefully I can get some runs in.

Last edited:
good turn out. it was a muddy, sloppy mess but I had a blast. soft and slow. hope it is open tomorrow once the winds die down.

Attachments

• creek_Bike.jpg
    creek_Bike.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 174
weekend not looking good :(. right now Saturday forecast 3-5" of snow which will probably kill riding Sunday also

Yeah, Plattekill already called it for this weekend. They got 8" of snow Monday and more expected this weekend. Freaking mother nature.

weekend not looking good :(. right now Saturday forecast 3-5" of snow which will probably kill riding Sunday also

Man. I'd be tempted to bring a fat bike up there just to say I did. Can't go this weekend anyway.

Last edited:
Things are looking up. Forecast is maybe changing and the storm stays more south. AWESOME! I had so much fun last week at Creek I can't wait to hit it up again. fingers crossed.

It was like having my own person bike park this morning. The place was empty until like 10:30 more people started to show up. very soft and muddy.

Attachments

• IMG_1863.JPG
    IMG_1863.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1864.JPG
    IMG_1864.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 186
Creek started out nice but by 10:45 the lift line was out to the parking lot and riders were still coming. I met a guy who came from Baltimore.

Attachments

• tempest.png
    tempest.png
    692.2 KB · Views: 200
Back
Top Bottom