2016 gravity season

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ah looks like a mild winter makes for early DH season!

Plattekill unofficial season opener
3/19-3/20!

Get some!

Going for new parks this year and visting old, looking at you @JimN (Killington)

You got any slope destinations, let's hear it.

Going for new parks this year and visting old, looking at you @JimN (Killington)

Yeah I gotta check and make sure that Killington condo is still available to us, but it should be. I definitely plan to get out on the DH bike more this year. Sadly, I only have to get out on it once for it to be more than last year...

@JimN check your schedule for this Sunday :)

Short Track! In general, Saturdays are better for me to disappear all day and ride because my wife works 8am-2pm and then goes to the barn. Sunday is her only day off, but I can make that works sometimes too.

Heard about a new bike park opening this summer: Massanutten, VA if you wanna add it to your list. I've done Gravity East races there on the '97 World Cup course and it was one of my favorites of the circuit.

picked up a season pass for creek this year , they will be opening earlier this year too but no date yet

I am behind that I haven't even taken my forks to Nicholson yet. Dirt from last runs at highlands. Got to step it up!

Oh hey look it's new bike day. :)
IMG_20160320_140231608.jpg

Helmet came today and it fits well. $200 helmet for $100. has a built in go pro mount and inserts for skull candy tuneup speakers. :)
hoping to pick up my Creek pass tomorrow afternoon after my morning ride.

Attachments

• IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1854.JPG
    IMG_1854.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 221
Back
Top Bottom