Your thoughts on this bike

walter

Fourth Party
Its late, I'll be honest and say I have a few in me, searching the web and came across this

2006 Iron Horse Azure comp for 1099 plus 50 for shipping 1149

sound good or not, it says list is like 2200 or so, just using my lil bit o smarts, it could be parted out for more than a 1000.

Thoughts anyone???

Last edited by a moderator:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
don't do it. i'm still trying to sell a bike that i "got a good deal on". it never pans out for a few reasons, most notably of which is the fact that people are ALWAYS looking for more of a deal than you're offering on the bike.

you'd be better off hocking bridges in brooklyn. :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i think maurice is/was running almost that bike. i'm sure he can chime in with some personal experience.

walter

Fourth Party
I think what I was originally trying to say was that if I bought it and didn't like it, I could probably sell it and not take a loss.

Anyone tried Black Sheep ale, its really tasty

Shaggz

A strong 7
congrats walter.

sean, road bike is real sweet, thank you very much! and yes, it has been on the road several times under my power (i know, roof rack does). btw, it's not in the garage, but the basement.

how's that muss treating you, brad? ;)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Its late, I'll be honest and say I have a few in me, searching the web and came across this

2006 Iron Horse Azure comp for 1099 plus 50 for shipping 1149

sound good or not, it says list is like 2200 or so, just using my lil bit o smarts, it could be parted out for more than a 1000.

Thoughts anyone???

Looks like a crap sandwich to me..

It has to be 1/2 off for a reason.

j-

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You would lose money, not the greatest parts for resale on there.

Top Bottom