You will laugh every time...

walter

Fourth Party
Obviously not what you think is going to happen, but at 530 in the morning, I laughed out loud at it. Good stuff AoN.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOL, funny stuff.

The hours that both of keep just begs for coffee. COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! I'm drinking a colossal cup right now as I sit in training. Yes we have Internet access in training. My boss is sitting next to me surfing whatever message board he frequents.

ArmyOfNone

There are times where i wish i drank coffee. But i cringe at the thought of drinking it. Its all my grandmothers fault.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
But a Red Bull is OK?????????

Word. A bean dried in the sun, roasted over an open fire, ground, then seeped in hot water for 4 minutes versus a water-based chemical composition.

Fred you're a cop for Christ sake. What's next? You don't eat doughnuts?

walter

Fourth Party
Word. A bean dried in the sun, roasted over an open fire, ground, then seeped in hot water for 4 minutes versus a water-based chemical composition.

?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a beverage made out of a water and sugar based chemical composition, its all really good for you, I swear, keep buying.

ArmyOfNone

My grandmother tricked me when i was younger and told me the coffee was hot chocolate. Havent been the same since. That Red bull was amazing, pedaling a bike for 4 hours on an empty stomach... I had wings, let me tell you.

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I think it has been a good 3 years since i have eaten a doughnut.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...I am a member of the FOP....bbbbiiiatttchhhh

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Top Bottom