You will laugh every time...

Obviously not what you think is going to happen, but at 530 in the morning, I laughed out loud at it. Good stuff AoN.

LOL, funny stuff.

The hours that both of keep just begs for coffee. COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! I'm drinking a colossal cup right now as I sit in training. Yes we have Internet access in training. My boss is sitting next to me surfing whatever message board he frequents.

There are times where i wish i drank coffee. But i cringe at the thought of drinking it. Its all my grandmothers fault.

But a Red Bull is OK?????????

Word. A bean dried in the sun, roasted over an open fire, ground, then seeped in hot water for 4 minutes versus a water-based chemical composition.

Fred you're a cop for Christ sake. What's next? You don't eat doughnuts?

Word. A bean dried in the sun, roasted over an open fire, ground, then seeped in hot water for 4 minutes versus a water-based chemical composition.

?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a beverage made out of a water and sugar based chemical composition, its all really good for you, I swear, keep buying.

My grandmother tricked me when i was younger and told me the coffee was hot chocolate. Havent been the same since. That Red bull was amazing, pedaling a bike for 4 hours on an empty stomach... I had wings, let me tell you.

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I think it has been a good 3 years since i have eaten a doughnut.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...I am a member of the FOP....bbbbiiiatttchhhh

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Back
Top Bottom