Williams Lake Course ...

tough course...

hardest one for me this year. No complaints when they reduced the cat3 to one lap. Congrats to all who raced.

Robson.. What age group did you race?

What age group did you race? Just curious if you were one of my competitors.

Results????

I just checked the series webpage and they are still posting results from last year.

Cindy?

yes;)

You are right, half of racing is luck. I'm upset that I didn't get back into the race. I saw you had a good start yesterday. How did you finish? Quite a large group of Pro/Expert Women. I hope Paul is feeling better and will be at Stewart. I'm hoping the course at Stewart will be marked out for a Friday pre-ride. See ya soon,
Christina ... :)

yeah, that was some course yesterday. my legs felt good.
pauls feeling a little better today, good luck at stewart! make it your redemption race!:getsome: We are heading down to North Carolina to race round #4 of the US Kenda Cup.

yeah, that was some course yesterday. my legs felt good.
pauls feeling a little better today, good luck at stewart! make it your redemption race!:getsome: We are heading down to North Carolina to race round #4 of the US Kenda Cup.

Stewart is your hometown track! but know how important the Kenda Series is to you and Paul. Tommy and I and a few guys from Bicycle Depot will be going to Stewart tomorrow to do a pre-ride,
Have a safe trip and Go get em'!

RC ... :getsome:

did the course go through the cave/quarry as advertised???

they had a write-up in an up-state paper saying so.

Back
Top Bottom