Wildlife

MuniMan

F05D97F7-7FEE-4783-B6C0-C79861CBBA19.jpeg

2 bald eagles sitting side by side like love ❤️ birds. Not the best closeup. They have a nest in a tree that is about 100’ away.

Along the Hudson River on the Esposito Rail Trail (Piermont, NY). If you ride the gravel this is just north of the one and only wooden bridge on that trail. They have been actively nesting there for several years.

Locals tell stories of fresh fish heads appearing in their yards and on their deck.

rick81721

Lothar
Out in the middle of PA these were all hanging out in someone’s front yard.

this Tom could have fed a pretty large family.

View attachment 183577

Saw an Osceola turkey in the reserve yesterday. Took off before I could get a pic. Found only in Florida.

Due to D2 severe drought conditions here, any remaining surface water has lots of wildlife. There were 4 different species in this view but only captured 3 (a cormorant was in the tree behind the gator). I watched for a few minutes as that egret got closer to the gator. Thought he might get close enough for the gator to take a shot at him but never did:

20220424_114815.jpg

iman29

Saw an Osceola turkey in the reserve yesterday. Took off before I could get a pic. Found only in Florida.

Due to D2 severe drought conditions here, any remaining surface water has lots of wildlife. There were 4 different species in this view but only captured 3 (a cormorant was in the tree behind the gator). I watched for a few minutes as that egret got closer to the gator. Thought he might get close enough for the gator to take a shot at him but never did:

View attachment 183589
Would have been an easy lunch for the gator!

Top Bottom