Wild Cat Wednesday!

i'm out... next week too... wrapping up work late tonight and getting wisdom teeth pulled next week. someone needs to keep an eye on Max for me.

;P

Between washing dishes and mowing the lawn I didn't have time to slow @Stef down tonight so I got out during a meeting.

Screenshot_20200819-211725.png

I just ran into @xc62701 at HB and extended a personal invitation for him to join us this week and to bring me a beer from Equilibrium. He said he would definitely be there and will definitely bring me a beer. Or maybe he said he would try and make it and FU on the beer, my memory's not so good. I made sure he knew that he missed out on the homemade chipwiches though.

I just ran into @xc62701 at HB and extended a personal invitation for him to join us this week and to bring me a beer from Equilibrium. He said he would definitely be there and will definitely bring me a beer. Or maybe he said he would try and make it and FU on the beer, my memory's not so good. I made sure he knew that he missed out on the homemade chipwiches though.
Who said I have any good beer? I am trying to make the WNR a semi regular thing but stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom