Wild Cat Wednesday!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
IMG_1872.GIF

BPaze

@BPaze and I hiked it up from batcave last week with our 3 yearolds and if they did it without tripping off the side I think I can ride down it from the grave yard
I would love to join you but can't do after work rides and def not gonna be my first ride after 3 weeks off the bike due to an injury that I am not even recovered from. Someone, please record the demise of Max for me.

rick81721

Lothar
FYI they are repaving Green Pond road around the parking lot(s) - might be delays at rush hour assuming there is one these days

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well shit, i almost finally met @rick81721 today for the first time by accident

I had to ride early today as my babysitter had to work from midnight to 7am and then came up to my house to watch my son while I/my wife works....Shes so selfish :)....anyway, im going to let her off work early today.

I cleared about 900lbs of spider webs off the trails for you guys...so enjoy.

I was going to try the white down today in solidarity, but I felt good today on wildcat flow and i got thru the trees on the spine cleanly....so orange down was calling my name.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you need a more accommodating babysitter! 🤣

hopefully the spiders arent too industrious today and the trails stay clear for us

rick81721

Lothar
well shit, i almost finally met @rick81721 today for the first time by accident

I had to ride early today as my babysitter had to work from midnight to 7am and then came up to my house to watch my son while I/my wife works....Shes so selfish :)....anyway, im going to let her off work early today.

I cleared about 900lbs of spider webs off the trails for you guys...so enjoy.

I was going to try the white down today in solidarity, but I felt good today on wildcat flow and i got thru the trees on the spine cleanly....so orange down was calling my name.

hey was that your white Ford with Jorba and Halters sticker next to wifey's blue subaru? dang!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
felt good today on wildcat flow and i got thru the trees on the spine cleanly....so orange down was calling my name
There is nothing more frustrating than going after the Super D and clipping those trees 🤦‍♂️ I’ve been stuck at #7 for a while now... need to bump @Ryan.P off #6 but I get lazy at the pedal after the cemetery.

serviceguy

@BPaze and I hiked it up from batcave last week with our 3 yearolds and if they did it without tripping off the side I think I can ride down it from to the grave yard

I would love to join you but can't do after work rides and def not gonna be my first ride after 3 weeks off the bike due to an injury that I am not even recovered from. Someone, please record the demise of Max for me.

You can always go visit him after the fact, look for a tombstone surrounded by burnt grass. Bring flowers. Say a little prayer.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
FYI they are repaving Green Pond road around the parking lot(s) - might be delays at rush hour assuming there is one these days
Yeah I was just going to mention this.....it's been a shit show

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is nothing more frustrating than going after the Super D and clipping those trees 🤦‍♂️ I’ve been stuck at #7 for a while now... need to bump @Ryan.P off #6 but I get lazy at the pedal after the cemetery.
I have LONG since given up on trying to shoot them...thats all @graveyardman67 @Ryan.P level of death or glory. I give them their 5 seconds there, but as i like to tell Ryan, i can just use my power to cheat for the rest of that segment.

Top Bottom