Wild Cat Wednesday!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
i'm out... next week too... wrapping up work late tonight and getting wisdom teeth pulled next week. someone needs to keep an eye on Max for me.

;P

Between washing dishes and mowing the lawn I didn't have time to slow @Stef down tonight so I got out during a meeting.

Screenshot_20200819-211725.png

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just ran into @xc62701 at HB and extended a personal invitation for him to join us this week and to bring me a beer from Equilibrium. He said he would definitely be there and will definitely bring me a beer. Or maybe he said he would try and make it and FU on the beer, my memory's not so good. I made sure he knew that he missed out on the homemade chipwiches though.

xc62701

I just ran into @xc62701 at HB and extended a personal invitation for him to join us this week and to bring me a beer from Equilibrium. He said he would definitely be there and will definitely bring me a beer. Or maybe he said he would try and make it and FU on the beer, my memory's not so good. I made sure he knew that he missed out on the homemade chipwiches though.
Who said I have any good beer? I am trying to make the WNR a semi regular thing but stay tuned.

Top Bottom