Who's that Drop?

Want to go for a date
1591977169723.jpeg

....there’s a feature at Lewis Morris ??
As if the sketchiest corners in the state weren't enough, yes, the same thing you describe at Mahlon exists in LewMo. If you took the dirt road in from the backside and made a left onto the first dirt road, it leads to a campsite with elevated wooden platforms. They probably go to about thigh-high (maybe waist?). Never really fully explored it.

As if the sketchiest corners in the state weren't enough, yes, the same thing you describe at Mahlon exists in LewMo. If you took the dirt road in from the backside and made a left onto the first dirt road, it leads to a campsite with elevated wooden platforms. They probably go to about thigh-high (maybe waist?). Never really fully explored it.
Oh yeah I know about the campsite...you quoted my other post about Dickerson so I was confused. I don’t know if I would try this at LewMo tho, their park police are more vigilante than Mahlon.

What's up with the sexist title of this thread? I'm sure not intentional but maybe this can be revised.
FWIW not sure its sexist... more along the lines of obscene. OP will eventually piss someone off enough to play their cards right then show up at a group ride and smash his face in... but I don't know who would do that? maybe a father of a daughter who comes here on the site to look at trail conditions but is sidelined by this nonsense. actually surprised the hammer hasn't come down yet.

Was up there March 1 with my nephew and his whiny little pal. We ran into JoJo, Mickey and Zeus near the top by the Whale Rock. JoJo and Mickey went off a 18+ vert foot roll that inflected halfway down to vert. My nephew watches and turns to me and says "We're not doing that." For the rest of the ride, the whiny little pal kept asking if we could get away from those two and Zeus, who is an epic trail dog and ran around the drop. Whining increased when JoJo went off the six foot boulder drops twice.

Good times in the old normal. Topped by this van in the parking lot:

View attachment 131484

come'on, man, you're like me, you don't do drops!

Man some people work I hadn't had the chance to update, w.e.

Edit

Since this thread has gone to the HR trainers I guess you guys can have it enjoy @stilluf @RobW @MissJR

Couldn't accomplish my original goal and there is no chance of salvaging this thread for it's original intension. So a new title is most appropriate to open the flood gates.

I'm not hanging around to be anyone's fucking punching bag this afternoon.

Like I said before this forum yields for so many people here. If another member made this thread it would be turn the other check without a second thought, I at least tried to take this conversation to another thread to rectify the naming of this one.

People want to bitch and not offer solutions, and as long as their feelings aren't hurt it's ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom