Farley
Cross check
V10
Synapse rim
Synapse disk
Nomad
Domahidy
T6 Standard Rando

She has a Quick and a beach cruzer thing..... but she will ride the Beargrease and Synapse rim on occasion. So maybe I should call it 12 for me and 4 for her. :)

can we turn this in to an auction thread?

14 not including my wife’s two.

Trigger
Mukluk
Sir 9
Beargrease
Tallboy
Evo
Farley
Cross check
V10
Synapse rim
Synapse disk
Nomad
Domahidy
T6 Standard Rando

She has a Quick and a beach cruzer thing..... but she will ride the Beargrease and Synapse rim on occasion. So maybe I should call it 12 for me and 4 for her. :)

This is like going to the supermarket when hungry, I would never be able to pick a bike and ride in a timely manner.

14 not including my wife’s two.

Trigger
Mukluk
Sir 9
Beargrease
Tallboy
Evo
Farley
Cross check
V10
Synapse rim
Synapse disk
Nomad
Domahidy
T6 Standard Rando

How many ridden in the past month?

How many ridden in the past month?

excellent question. Haven’t done a lot of outside riding ( who am I kiddin, riding in general) but the answer is 4. Tallboy, Domahidy, Farley and the Evo (cuz it’s on the trainer) the Farley might surprise you cuz it’s a silly bike. I take the Farley out at night a couple times a week for a super short spin on some backyard trails near the house that are neither sanctioned nor expressly forbidden to MTB on.... those do not get recorded for obvious reasons.

I currently only have two rideable bikes in my car/garage, the fat bike and the loaner bike. Three if you count the pump track bike, which is probably rideable.

Back
Top Bottom