What's your bike weigh?

2017 Hightower Carbon C in 29er config.
GX Eagle
Roval Aluminum wheels
2.6 Recons Front, 2.4 Ignitor Rear
Fox Transfer Dropper
Whiskey bars
30.5 lbs with pedals

My 2009 S-Works Tarmac SL2 is under 15 lbs.
Ignitor 2.4?

Really 2.35, I rounded up. 😁
I want to get something bigger but not sure what will fit back there. Pretty sure the 2.6 probably won't.
I was a huge Ignitor fan. Still have a few well used 2.1s on a project bike and in the spare tire bin. Currently using Rekon 2.4 as a rear tire on 2 bikes.

I was a huge Ignitor fan. Still have a few well used 2.1s on a project bike and in the spare tire bin. Currently using Rekon 2.4 as a rear tire on 2 bikes.
Yep, have a brand new 2.1 if anyone is still running stuff that skinny. 😁

The other issue is that Maxxis tires almost always measure out skinnier than design from what I've seen.

Yep, have a brand new 2.1 if anyone is still running stuff that skinny. 😁

The other issue is that Maxxis tires almost always measure out skinnier than design from what I've seen.
Rekon 2.6 WT front and 2.4 WT rear on Flow EX rims.
1677521810650.png

1677521864331.png

Since I couldn't ride today and I was itching to tinker around the garage I decided to weigh 3 of the bikes I ride most. None of them are in stock form so here it goes.

My Sonder Signal Ti HT comes in at 28.5 lbs. with the following mods/equipment:
OneUp Components carbon bar
OneUp Components 150mm dropper
Shimano PD-M9100 pedals
Zipp 3Zero Moto wheelset (29er)
5DEV stem
SRAM GX Groupset

My Fezzari Delano Peak is 33.5 lbs. with the following mods:
Shimano PD-M9120 pedals
Elitewheels carbon wheelset (29er)
Shimano SLX Groupset

My Orbea Rise is at 45.5 lbs. with the following mods:
Fooker MTB SPD/Flats pedals
Fox 36 Factory 160mm travel fork
Fox DPX2 Factory shock
Nukeproof 35mm stem
5DEV crank arms
AXS GX drive.

None of them are lightweights by any means but they work for me with a little bit of bling.

My Litespeed Pinhoti weighs in at 27#. Built it up myself during covid it is sort of a fraken bike.
Rockshox Select fork, carbon bars, carbon whiskey seat post,american bicycle carbon wheelset,
sram g2 brakes,shimano xt 12 speed, race face crank,race face stem and candy pedals......

Just did all mine as well, as I ride them (cages, pumps, pedals, repair bags/packs).

Epic Evo (L)- 28,10 lbs
Stumpjumper Evo (S4)- 33,2 lbs
Tarmac (56)- 17,8 lbs

The Tarmac could get to high 16s if I ditched the seat bag. The two MTBs are both rocking a tube, CO2, and a few other bits in/on the downtube. The real fatness comes from the AXS droppers, and they're worth every single ounce IMO.

I have to imagine most of the bikes listed are not of the XL size. I really don’t want to see what they weigh, but I imagine all of my full sus AM bikes are 35ish lbs with the ebike around 60lbs and gravel bike at 20lbs.

Back
Top Bottom