What non-alcoholic beers have you tried?

Gnick

i recently stepped into the NA beer realm. I'd just like to have a beer or two occasionally without feeling like shit the next morning. So far im a fan of athletic brewing. Especially because of their ability to ship. its fast and free. eager to try some others out as well.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
While my mtbnj.com stock options have not appreciated, the quarterly bonus was
supplied by @rosceaux ! He swung through the kingdom and dropped off a sixer today.
Very much appreciated, and nice meeting you. @rick81721 would be glad to go trail running with you!

Nice light IPA with a little citrus and a bit of tang. Will def seek it out.

1619742428607.png

Cassinonorth

Back to old faithful. Considering I pay about half what I would ordering something online for this.. Hard to justify not going back to it.

PXL_20210515_004943663.jpg

Patrick

Staff member
@Patrick I heard the Sam Adams is coming to NJ soon. How does that compare to the others?

Much better than the Brooklyn, and athletic. Also better than partake. The BrewDog stuff was ok. Elvis AF was interesting

Cassinonorth

While my mtbnj.com stock options have not appreciated, the quarterly bonus was
supplied by @rosceaux ! He swung through the kingdom and dropped off a sixer today.
Very much appreciated, and nice meeting you. @rick81721 would be glad to go trail running with you!

Nice light IPA with a little citrus and a bit of tang. Will def seek it out.

View attachment 156710

Finally got my hands on this. The aftertaste on it kinda killed it for me...not sure if it was a bad can or something.

In much more exciting news:

UA.png

Chocolate milk stout, Florida Weisse and Hazy IPA (NA) should all be hitting shelves this weekend.

Patrick

Staff member
Had the other Brooklyn offering.
Decent.

1624204632173.png

or maybe they just changed the can

Last edited:
Top Bottom