What non-alcoholic beers have you tried?

Brewdog Ghostwalker is good.
They delivery next day most of the time. Free deliver over $25(?)

I like their NA gin and tonic too.

For me, the IPNA was undrinkable. Not sure if it was a bad batch or something, but it had all kinds of onion/garlic stuff going on. Athletic is decent, haven't tried the Brooklyn yet.
Really? Must have been a bad batch. I didn't taste anything like that. Yes, Athletic is decent. Hard to find in stores, so we ordered some to be delivered.
Is the Brooklyn better than Athletic?
Had the Brooklyn last night. Definitely drinkable. Pretty much the same as the 2 IPAs I've tried from Athletic and Lagunitas. All 3 taste similar to a malty tea. Not much carbonation, so not as burpy as a full abv IPA.
20220606_182314.jpg

All 3 taste similar to a malty tea.

I’m thinking you got an old Athletic. I’d never describe it that way. I’m surprised you had to order it. Both stores near me have it. Other stuff is hit or miss but they always have that.

I’m thinking you got an old Athletic. I’d never describe it that way. I’m surprised you had to order it. Both stores near me have it. Other stuff is hit or miss but they always have that.
Possibly old. Had the Athletic IPA last summer in the Finger Lakes and didn't like it much. This batch my wife ordered recently was better. Taste wise, maybe because I still dabble, but much less over the last 6mos, with drinking IPA, DIPA and TIPA from the local breweries, my taste buds are different. The local stores have limited selections from Athletic, so that was the reason for ordering direct. Have tried a few flavors from Athletic: Lite, Run Wild IPA, Free Wave Hazy IPA and All Out Extra Dark. Looks like they have a few new limited flavors now.

Not sure I can spend $19/6pk for untitled arts west coast IPA.

On the other hand, spending 15 on brewdog, what's a couple more bucks

Someone was enjoying these over the weekend. Left a couple for me. It hints of Guinness. No bad aftertaste. A bit thin.

Would drink again

3F93A9AC-B1BF-4ED6-98E1-83A447243229.jpeg

Last edited:
This works for a 100 degree day - ice cold.

Passion Fruit Sour - did a good job of going light on the fruit

1658783635087.png

Back
Top Bottom