What have you done to your bike today?

Cleaned and prepped the Banshee. Realized the rear derailleur issue I thought was alignment (and it was, before) was the b-screw. When the hell does the b-screw matter?! I've found that often walking away from a problem for a bit on purpose or not, often gives me a fresh look when I go back. Anyway, good.

Then I talked to a buddy and he said allaire is HT territory, so I swapped bikes to clean and prep the Giant for tomorrow. Fortunately that one had no outstanding issues. So I've got two ready to roll bikes.
Feels good to prep a bike for an actual ride!

Last edited:
  • New RS Pike Fork
  • Hans Dampf Tires
  • WTB Seat
  • New Brake Pads
Can't wait to get my shock back from PUSH so I can come out of hibernation!:getsome::getsome::getsome:

• New RS Pike Fork
  • Hans Dampf Tires
  • WTB Seat
  • New Brake Pads
Can't wait to get my shock back from PUSH so I can come out of hibernation!:getsome::getsome::getsome:

Nice. I have a pushed shock on my intense and its really nice. When you get to ride that pike I'd love to hear a review.

I cleaned and lubed the solo and greased the pivots this week. Did some suspension adjustments that I'm sure ill have to fix...I'm thinking about taking the fork apart and changing the oil to a higher viscosity in the interest of reducing dive (it worked really nice when it was super cold out but I was unimpressed last fall when it was warm). I'm not sure if I want to get that kind of greasy today considering it means I'm probably gonna have to do it a few times to find the right one.

Hmmm... Well I picked up a MRP AMG, Enve carbon bars, Thomson 4x stem, 8" ice tech rotor and Sensus lock-on grips. Oh my Wolf tooth stuff came in too. Threw away the receipt before I got home.

Took my new Fuel EX 29er out today for its maiden voyage on dirt and got it dirty at Round Valley for 14.5 miles :drooling::drooling::drooling: Now its time for a bath. Good to see you out there today Robin.

Still working out the fit in the Jet 9, dropped them stem another spacer down. Felt pretty good on the trail. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395528897.591531.jpg

Converted geared bike to single speed as this is bike (lighter frame/ sus fork) I want to ride for sspalooza. Regular SS has the month off ;)

IMHO bikes just look better set up singlespeed. Just less "stuff" dangling around.

Last edited:
Had enough take-offs in a box in my basement to build myself a rain bike.
New frame, bottle cages, bar wrap, one tube, cables and housing. Everything else is re-used.
ooops, cassette and chain are new too, but I had them sitting at home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom