What have you done to your bike today?

7E695EC2-185C-484C-966D-03DF46B2DA36.jpeg

I fully Kashima’d out my Sensor.

Installed 2 new fat bike tire for my ride tomorrow. Got them 1/2 price. The only problem is....so much effort to get old ones off and new ones on and do the tubeless setup i think im too tired to ride tomorrowView attachment 120333.
I feel your pain. Swapped from 4.8 to 4” tires on Saturday. First my pump couldn’t seat them then the gas station hose couldn’t get them, no luck at my buddies auto shop either ... finally I had to bring the wheels to a bike shop so they could add another layer of rim tape. After 2 hours and $25 I got the new tires on. What a PITA!

Just installed an Invisiframe protection kit on the V10's frame and fork. Also added some super sticky Commmencal grips.

View attachment 120975View attachment 120976View attachment 120977View attachment 120978.
How did it fit your bike? The kit I got for my Fugitive was a perfect fit, almost no noticeable gaps, I am very happy with it. Expensive but worth the money in my opinion. I tried to go cheap on my Mukluk (they don't make the kit for it) and just cut some 3M tape to measure...not even close.

How did it fit your bike? The kit I got for my Fugitive was a perfect fit, almost no noticeable gaps, I am very happy with it. Expensive but worth the money in my opinion. I tried to go cheap on my Mukluk (they don't make the kit for it) and just cut some 3M tape to measure...not even close.

It actually fit surprisingly well. The only downside is that's not as thick as other protection film I've used previously. We'll see how it holds up...

It actually fit surprisingly well. The only downside is that's not as thick as other protection film I've used previously. We'll see how it holds up...

It's been on mine for almost a year, granted I don't ride much but when I ride I crash...holding up really well. Mine is on raw aluminum too, seems to protect well from oxidation as well.

I wonder if they make a kit for a '91 Mitsu Eclipse GST...;)

It's been on mine for almost a year, granted I don't ride much but when I ride I crash...holding up really well. Mine is on raw aluminum too, seems to protect well from oxidation as well.

I wonder if they make a kit for a '91 Mitsu Eclipse GST...;)

pedantic response: AL oxidizes immediately!

Back
Top Bottom