What happened to "What are you drinking now"?

Its so good. This bar has a glass for every beer. You want Youngs you get it In a Youngs glass. I'm gonna go to the Vortex and get another burger with a fried egg on it

Didn't go get a fat burger but did share a 2008 Smuttynose Barely Wheat with Candace...Wow talk about malt and sweet and syrup and alcohol. Apparently the 2009 is way better

60 Minute IPA is my most favoritistist beer I think

I am in Ocean City right now and just tried the DogFish Head 60 minute IPA. 6% alcohol. $11 a six pk. Good stuff. Today, heading to the brewery. (fyi, there is no mountain biking here, it is all flat)

Sweet and strong-- like us girls? Gona be a long winter, I think. Good beer is important.:popcorn:

Favorite beer always seems to be the about my fifth one ...

Oh .. you mean brands????

Here's a few:

Bell's Best Brown Ale
Southern Tier Cherry Saison
Victory V12
Weihenstephaner Dunkel Starkbier Korbinian

I probably have a dozen more, but these ones are just at the top of my head right now. (I just started vacation, too, so at least one of them will be in the bottom of my stomach in less than an hour.)

Southern Tier Mokah Imperial Stout

Damn- they outdid their Choklat.
This is now my new favorite X-mas present-wrapping beverage.

Southern-Tier-Mokah-Label.png

Last edited:
Damn- they outdid their Choklat.
This is now my new favorite X-mas present-wrapping beverage.

Southern-Tier-Mokah-Label.png

I saw that just now, but I wasnt brave enough to buy it....too many choices, I settled for 5 different ones which I can't even remember the names....will update later.
But to start today I am drinking Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock....very smooth, not too chocolate(ly)...I like it..not too bad.

now I remember, but soon to forget :drooling::drooling:
Insanely Bad Elf - too wine-y taste almost 12% alc
Biere De Mars OMMEGANG - awesome!
Affligem Noel Christmas Ale - also on the too much alcohol taste.

I better switch to Miller lite soon :rolleyes:

My favorite mass production beer is Yuengling, its a good choice for most occasions. I am into try craft beers and seasonal brews, I tried the Dogfish head 90 minute ipa it wasnt that bad. If your ever around Pottsville PA a good beer experience is at the Yuengling factory you get to your the factory then sample their brews at the end :)

Recently sampled Long Trail's Hibernator. Malty, caramel unfiltered winter brew but not too strong. *Note: IPA lovers would think this is weak.

Also, for sushi or steamed buns gotta go with Sapporo Light.

I tried the Long Trail hibernator a few weeks back thought it was pretty good. It was actually part of the Long Trail Survival Pack which is a mixed 12. Not bad, though I wasn't a huge fan of be blueberry wheat. My wife liked it, so that worked out.

My regular beer of choice is Yuengling too. Checked out the brewery a few years back after a PJ show in Reading. Pretty cool! Thanks to this thread for pointing out some other cool beers.

Back
Top Bottom