What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

where do y'all find this stuff. I cannot find anything on the last three pages of this thread anywhere around Clinton.

Everyone who posts that stuff are alcoholics who spend way too much money at the beer store.

Seriously while there may be some truth in that, it's mostly about researching what the hot new stuff is, building relationships with your good local beer stores, finding out their shipment dates/times, be willing to get out beer shopping at noon, follow them on social media - this can be critical if they are up to date with what they get, look up ratings on beer, and drink lots of beer. Some tools that have helped me are beermenus.com, untappd, beeradvocate.

Generally speaking you will find more easier at bars but that also costs more $.

Something that has also worked for me is asking one of the employees what they would recommend. If I get home and the selection is not rated very well and tastes not so awesome, I will not trust that person again. But if what they point out is awesome than u got an ally.

Also I almost always ask if they got anything new that is hot. Or if they are hiding anything in the back. This works extremely well if you go on the day/hour they get their shipment.

Last edited:
rebel ipa - where they took all the leftover hops, and mushed them together to make a muddled, hoppy beer.

You know, Tuesday night: Jimmy, burgers, beer

Matchy matchy
image.jpg

Jimmy trying to eat my dog, because Korean
image.jpg

Then this came out. Been in my fridge maybe 3 years? Was awesome. Can only imagine how it would have been fresh.
image.jpg

The Uber Tinder Machine.
image.jpg

isn't thursday night your western nj night?

i looked in my frige.
yuengling
mich ultra
bud light lime
heineken light

don't stop by, i'd be embarrassed.
(i'll drink em, tho....)
It's cool, it's from western Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom