What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Super mad at NC for teasing NJ
My guy gets one case where in turn he sells by the can with a 2 can limit. Either his supplier sucks or NC sucks.
It's a dirty distribution practice. So after I get my two I sent the wife in for 2.
image.jpeg

ilnadi

where do y'all find this stuff. I cannot find anything on the last three pages of this thread anywhere around Clinton.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
My guy gets one case where in turn he sells by the can with a 2 can limit. Either his supplier sucks or NC sucks.
It's a dirty distribution practice. So after I get my two I sent the wife in for 2.
View attachment 37597
Matty,

Little Brothers in Flemington had a least 10 Cases when I went. Bought a whole case for $56. I know Wegman's in Bridgewater had it too, but were limiting to one 4-pack. I can spare a 4-pack if you need it.

I read that NJ got 600 cases.

P.S. The latest batch of Long Trail Space Juice is even better, pricey ($15/4-pack), but better.

Tim

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bought a whole case for $56.
It's crazy the difference in prices you can see on special releases. I'm guessing places selling by the can were getting $4/per. And I don't think that breweries care as long as it moves.

J-Dro

View attachment 37597

After I scored some this week, I went to a few of my other spots that are always reliable to get more. They got nothing this shipment. Spotty availability for sure.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
It's crazy the difference in prices you can see on special releases. I'm guessing places selling by the can were getting $4/per. And I don't think that breweries care as long as it moves.
I know that NC said on their website that you may be able to get it cheaper in stores than the $62/case they were charging at the brewery. I think Wegmans was charging $10.99/4-pack.

jackx

Was out riding Friday afternoon and apparently missed a tornado in home town. Luckily did not see any rain or wind while riding. Too much debris and road closures today.

Cosmic Truth - a Mosaic hopped session ale. Brewed in Buffalo.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom