What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Wobbegong

Making a consistent light lager is really hard. What they do is quite amazing actually, especially given the scale. They still are the devil of the industry.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So what am I supposed to do with these.

IPHONE-2670.jpg

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!

bigsl0ppy

I feel like I'm a spokesman for this joint but man this guy can make a lineup. Jefferson liquor factory has Nugget nectar, 077xx, overhead and creeker for growler fills. The Ithaca Creeker is $24 but well worth it.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, I found a 4 pk of Nug nec cans so had to buy it...based on the hype. While it was good, crisp and fresh it was not world class beer in the 95 and up rating.

I also picked up a 4pk of Hi-Res, I would say that is more of a world class beer. This is one of those uber beers imo, its so much flavor/power you can only handle one or two in a sitting.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I also picked up a 4pk of Hi-Res, I would say that is more of a world class beer. This is one of those uber beers imo, its so much flavor/power you can only handle one or two in a sitting.

Showing your age again.. Jk, it does pack a big hit..

walter

Fourth Party
I'll buy a six pack of it, only because it comes out once a year. I wont go crazy looking for it, though. So much more gooder beers out there.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I feel the same way. I think it was ahead of its time. Nowadays, there's a ton of beers just as good available year round.

Also agree on the Hi-Res. That stuff is delicious. I wish it was available year round.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi-Res has shown signs of hair growth in balding patients as well as improving erectile dysfunction in men. Women have reported that it removes wrinkles and increases bust size as well.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I feel the same way. I think it was ahead of its time. Nowadays, there's a ton of beers just as good available year round.

Also agree on the Hi-Res. That stuff is delicious. I wish it was available year round.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Hi-Res. A bit disappointed in the Nugget Nectar. Kirt & I discussed, and he wonders if NN suffers from the fact that there are just too many good beers out there these days. Could be, rabbit.

Wobbegong

I think Nugget Nectar is one of the better "Malty" beers with lots of hops.

Then there is this...... Holy lord is this good.
20141231_201608_resized_zps4ad18872.jpg

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
having my beer early tonight. might turn into two. cause it is 750ml format.

Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van De Keizer

Belgian Ale - and a damn good one at that.
11% ABV - #boom

Top Bottom