What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

A good tripel from Cherry Hill. Note mao mao posing for the artwork:

20200603_124059.jpg

Related, I'm done with the NEIPA experiment. Yes they are tasty and not horribly bitter but there is an irritation that I can't get past. I assume it's due to the yeast but no matter how carefully I decant a can the irritation is still there. Adios!

A good tripel from Cherry Hill. Note mao mao posing for the artwork:

View attachment 130611

Related, I'm done with the NEIPA experiment. Yes they are tasty and not horribly bitter but there is an irritation that I can't get past. I assume it's due to the yeast but no matter how carefully I decant a can the irritation is still there. Adios!
Wondering if NEIPAs would not be so irritating to you at the end of the day and not around lunchtime. It's barely 2pm RIGHT NOW....

Wondering if NEIPAs would not be so irritating to you at the end of the day and not around lunchtime. It's barely 2pm RIGHT NOW....

Ha that was from last night. Everyone else seems to be post pics of "what I'm drinking RIGHT now" at all hours of the day!

Tonight is an Equilibrium night, something we could probably all use right now.

Started here because I figured it was going to be the weakest link.
A2C3CD58-51BB-4067-94D9-AFFF5C3DA370.jpeg

B414BCD8-BF21-43D0-96D8-B5F025CFD202.jpeg
May have gotten that completely and utterly wrong. Riwaka+Galaxy is a nice mix for sure, especially with the signature EQ twang.

Expected I’d like this more than Roowaka. Again, because above, wrong. It’s very good, but I think Galaxy is the pairing.
E6F0C430-A694-48CC-9096-7093EFE750C5.jpeg

Then capping with an EQ/Great Notion collab. I don’t think I’ve had GN before, but peeps cray for them.
9FCBB764-2C4A-4D81-A9CB-7346142473D4.jpeg

54BDB567-2704-46B5-92F8-D1760BCF9E44.jpeg
Good enough for my glass for sure.

Then capping with an EQ/Great Notion collab. I don’t think I’ve had GN before, but peeps cray for them.

I sampled many of their beers before heading to the airport when I was in Portland for a conference two years ago. Really good shit.

Back
Top Bottom