What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

TNF brought to you by Tree House

TREAT-amazing. I still prefer over SUPER TREAT
Baby Bright-on the lighter side. super crushable can drink all day
View attachment 110824View attachment 110825

i had a bright tonight, super treat last night (and a bbbbright). the treat (and trick) are in the fridge.
I think the super treat needs food to counter the sweet - maybe a cedar salmon,
veal/chicken francese (sp?) - if you open with super treat w/o food, it will be a strange night.

anyway, who has some beer to trade for treehouse - got green/haze/julius/trick/treat/super treat/#80/twss/some other stout that i can't remember
@Kirt,
i'd love to get some death mettle, or heavy mettle (needs to be under 3 weeks old) - any of the Sue stuff (king sue)
double fuego - M43, grimm (any), equilibrium, interesting IA

i've also got a rather unique one from amherst CM - good DIPA, and Jess and Juliet - also good.
The Mighty squirrel Cloud Candy was better in the can - i'd put it level with the magnify stuff.

Whatcha got?

anyway, who has some beer to trade for treehouse - got green/haze/julius/trick/treat/super treat/#80/twss/some other stout that i can't remember
@Kirt,
i'd love to get some death mettle, or heavy mettle (needs to be under 3 weeks old) - any of the Sue stuff (king sue)

i've also got a rather unique one from amherst CM - good DIPA, and Jess and Juliet - also good.
The Mighty squirrel Cloud Candy was better in the can - i'd put it level with the magnify stuff.
Yes.

i had a bright tonight, super treat last night (and a bbbbright). the treat (and trick) are in the fridge.
I think the super treat needs food to counter the sweet - maybe a cedar salmon,
veal/chicken francese (sp?) - if you open with super treat w/o food, it will be a strange night.

@Kirt,

Whatcha got?
G

Great haul!

Back
Top Bottom