What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Jelly yo-
What is the Hop in the Green Chroma?
Should be Galaxy, but they made that orange or some stupid shit.

you lost me at ORANGE ese......

100% Motueka...... from NZ

tomorrow DOUBLE RED CHROMA....100% Citra...... No Comprende....o_O

have these 2 never been released before in NYC??

I had NOT HOT DOG, CANT SEE ME (Trillium Collab) that I didnt like....., DIAMOND REFLECTION, ALL RIWAKA EVERYTHING..........and I finally got a Matchy Matchy ;-).....

Yo, you prolly already know this....but just in case..... I forgot to add on my OH ROC post...

They will be opening OH in Wash DC very soon....o_O
Yup,
I've been catching the bottle shop drops they've been doing in the DC metro area to build up the hype-
And a little birdie from Chicago pointed out they just did something similar in the last 2 weeks-
Is Chicago next?!?

Hit me up before you go to ROC again,
I need the same glassware in different colors.
Because fanboi.

Yup,
I've been catching the bottle shop drops they've been doing in the DC metro area to build up the hype-
And a little birdie from Chicago pointed out they just did something similar in the last 2 weeks-
Is Chicago next?!?

Hit me up before you go to ROC again,
I need the same glassware in different colors.
Because fanboi.

they should know it is the water....maybe they will ship the water down....

---

i'm starting early - better in the can than on-tap. they must have a problem.

1573767811120.png

they should know it is the water....
That’s not even a joke.
Serious discussion around that, although ROC and BKLYN have the same source, but yeah, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

When I got the brewer’s tour in Chicago, talking with the owner/head brewer of a German style haus, he was talking about how they tweaked the water to match that from the motherland for different styles.
Makes me wonder how far they can/will push that.

That’s not even a joke.
Serious discussion around that, although ROC and BKLYN have the same source, but yeah, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

When I got the brewer’s tour in Chicago, talking with the owner/head brewer of a German style haus, he was talking about how they tweaked the water to match that from the motherland for different styles.
Makes me wonder how far they can/will push that.

there is a good reason that beer, pizza, and bagels are better up here, and it isn't the recipe.
oxford comma compliant.

Back
Top Bottom