What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

I've bought some Other Half recently at Bottle Republic. Is this a one time thing or are they distributing to NJ now?

I've bought some Other Half recently at Bottle Republic. Is this a one time thing or are they distributing to NJ now?
Yeah, check with your shop, if it’s like other NJ locations, they’re getting weekly drops.

First beer I've had in months, it's worth the wait. I really wanted mexican food for lunch today, but...
I got to the mall at 12, and everything was closed until 2PM, including the beer store for Prairie beer.
So I went for the impossible burger at BC instead. I knew I had a Prairie at home too.
Damn, this stuff is good. A real special lunch today! I deserve it!

beer-3808218_3d996_hd.jpeg

Capture.JPG

Not bad for my first attempt, a little bit of a hoppy afterbite but I think that'll mellow after another week of conditioning(already better from when I bottled it). Extract American ale recipe that came with the kit my wife got me for Christmas. Next one will be an all grain dunkelweizen. 20210225_182907.jpg20210225_182912.jpg

Not bad for my first attempt, a little bit of a hoppy afterbite but I think that'll mellow after another week of conditioning(already better from when I bottled it). Extract American ale recipe that came with the kit my wife got me for Christmas. Next one will be an all grain dunkelweizen. View attachment 152569View attachment 152570
Nice work!
And impressive to jump to full grain on your second go.
If anyone can pull it off though, my money’s on you!

Do you have a local brew shop?
They are few and far between these days, but they are gold when you’re putting in the work.
Especially when your first yeast pitch doesn’t take. ;)

Back
Top Bottom