What are you watching now?

I watched The Matrix today. I've seen this movie probably 20ish times, but I think it's been a few years. It holds up, especially considering it's now over 20 years old. Some of the CGI and effects are somewhat dated, but it's still great. My wife claims this is the first movie we ever went to see together, but I think she's wrong. I don't know what I think our first movie date was though.

I watched The Matrix today. I've seen this movie probably 20ish times, but I think it's been a few years. It holds up, especially considering it's now over 20 years old. Some of the CGI and effects are somewhat dated, but it's still great. My wife claims this is the first movie we ever went to see together, but I think she's wrong. I don't know what I think our first movie date was though.
Look forward to the next phase using the latest technology

correct answer. “Yes“
Check the MANual

just watched all of season 2 of umbrella academy this weekend... we probably would have watched the whole season in one day if we didn't stop ourselves.

just watched all of season 2 of umbrella academy this weekend... we probably would have watched the whole season in one day if we didn't stop ourselves.

ok I’m going to start s1. I’m looking for something to hold my attention.

Dark S3 fizzled after 3 clueless episodes.

ok I’m going to start s1. I’m looking for something to hold my attention.

Dark S3 fizzled after 3 clueless episodes.

You should watch the whole 3rd season. Just so I can say I’m not the only one...

Thanks for the tip, somehow I wasn’t alerted it was out.
we have had a bad run of bad sitcomish Netflix shows. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the tip, somehow I wasn’t alerted it was out.
we have had a bad run of bad sitcomish Netflix shows. Any suggestions?
Yeah... I didn't find out umbrella academy season 2 was out until like 3 days before it aired. 🤷‍♀️

The other things in my Netflix to watch list are the Valhalla murders (dubbed) and dead wind season 2 (subtitles).

We saw Hanna (meh... And that might be Amazon prime... I forget.) and I'm trying to finish up Perry Mason but we have a little HBO/Roku issue right now.

Hannah was amazon prime, I enjoyed it but wouldn't call it a must see

My wife got us watching schitts creek, not bad not great....almost done and I'll be glad when it is

Hannah was amazon prime, I enjoyed it but wouldn't call it a must see

My wife got us watching schitts creek, not bad not great....almost done and I'll be glad when it is
Schitts creek is excellent, just waiting for the last season to make it to where ever we watch it.
I am interested in Hanna

Schitts creek is excellent, just waiting for the last season to make it to where ever we watch it.
I am interested in Hanna

we are watching season 6 now, its certainly done a good job of pulling us in, there are still moments i go 'wtf is this trash' but overall its been good.

Back
Top Bottom