Western Monmouth County Trail Build

We did. You were right, there’s pockets of fun stuff all over there…. If you find them.😇
View attachment 221920
we goofed a few turns and had to bushwhack and “improvise“ a bit. Ended up on the road in the end as daylight was dwindlin. 🥺

18+ miles all told. Would definitely do again.
For this year's CBWR 50 (brewery/winery ride), I included almost all the Perrineville stuff, including the connector, and it was a big hit.
Screenshot from 2023-09-01 13-16-17.png

Been a while since I have ridden here, actually have more time doing TM than riding here lol. Hit it up this am with some peeps, and it was a blast. Really enjoyed the bowl area down hill (from the chair) and traversing trails and climb out the other (near) side...we did it both directions and it was fun in both directions. Last time I rode here it was just the out and back, not the lollipop loops and connections...we were pleasantly surprised. We actually hit up that part of the park again at the end of the ride with speed and it was even more fun (We were kind of exploring earlier in the ride)

Also hit up across the street into the cornfields and the new trails going in over there. This is shaping up to be a fun place with mileage opportunities building up. Thanks @pooriggy and crew for the time and energy going in here...

This Saturday 9/16 we will be building trail at Perrineville from 9am-12pm. This is a continuation of the Mine Hill trail, which we are working on across Millstone Road. The weather looks to be cooler this weekend, which makes working outdoors more pleasant. I've roto-tilled up a section of trail which just needs to be graded and packed down, come out and help us Saturday if you can.

Let me know if you can make it, I need to know how many tools to bring.

Saturday 9/16 9am-12pm
95 Pine Hill Rd Millstone Township

Perrinemill bench cutting Sept 2023.jpg

Hey folks, we're back at Perrineville building trail this Saturday 9/30 from 9am-12pm. Please come out and help, we have a lot of plans for new trails to add on to the Mine Hill Trail, but we need volunteers to get it done. These will be awesome flow trails that will benefit the mtb community. Let me know if you can make it, I supply the tools.
Saturday 9/30, 9am-12pm
PCIMG_2023-09-25_10-02-37.JPG

Hey folks, we're back at Perrineville building trail this Saturday 9/30 from 9am-12pm. Please come out and help, we have a lot of plans for new trails to add on to the Mine Hill Trail, but we need volunteers to get it done. These will be awesome flow trails that will benefit the mtb community. Let me know if you can make it, I supply the tools.
Saturday 9/30, 9am-12pm
In.

Working this Sat but I’m available 10/7. Let me know if you’re building then.
Our next build session is Sunday 10/15 and then 10/28, Saturday.

We also work weekly on Wednesdays from 2pm-4.

Come out and help if you can, you'll be famous in 10yrs from now after having helped build the flow trails at Perrineville.
Brown pow.
20230927_152201.jpg

20230927_151916.jpg

Saturday was a nice session. It was a bit damp and misty but the trails drain well and we had a very productive trail build.

Come out and help me build some awesome trails, we have a lot of plans for new trails at Perrineville Lake Park. If you live in Monmouth County, chances are it's not that far from you.

Park at

Trail days;

Wednesdays 2-4pm, I'm there at 10am, stop by anytime between 10am-4pm.

Sunday 10/15, 9-12pm
Saturday 10/28, 9-12pm

Flow trail at Perrineville
20230930_114517.jpg

Good people making good trails
20230930_103622.jpg

20230930_105045.jpg

20230930_103600.jpg
20230930_114032.jpg

This Sunday we will be at Perrineville building new trail from 9am-12pm. We need help from the community getting these trails in, please come out and give back if you can, this is part of being a mountain biker.
I'll supply the tools, just fill out a volunteer application. Even if you can't make this one fill out an application so that you may be informed and ready for the next one.
Thanks!
Park at 95 Pine Hill Rd Millstone Township
Sunday 10/15, 9am-12pm
20230930_114031.jpg

This Sunday we will be at Perrineville building new trail from 9am-12pm. We need help from the community getting these trails in, please come out and give back if you can, this is part of being a mountain biker.
I'll supply the tools, just fill out a volunteer application. Even if you can't make this one fill out an application so that you may be informed and ready for the next one.
Thanks!
Park at 95 Pine Hill Rd Millstone Township
Sunday 10/15, 9am-12pm
View attachment 224804
In!

Back
Top Bottom