Western Monmouth County Trail Build

Much trail was built, much fun was had.
A few of us rode what was built, it rides really well.

I have some Wednesday scheduled and a Saturday, come out if you can.
9-12pm, 4/20, 4/27, 4/30, 5/4.

20220409_113532.jpg

Last edited:
Come out and join us this Saturday 9-12pm at Perrineville to build trail.

This is a fun new mountain bike trail we have been working on which is 80% complete. When done it will be close to 3 miles in length and will connect to a network of trails in the area.

Please help us this Saturday if you can, bring bikes, we can ride when done.

Let me know if you are coming so I know how many tools to bring.

95 Pine Hill road, Millstone

Thanks!

Come out and join us this Saturday 9-12pm at Perrineville to build trail.

This is a fun new mountain bike trail we have been working on which is 80% complete. When done it will be close to 3 miles in length and will connect to a network of trails in the area.

Please help us this Saturday if you can, bring bikes, we can ride when done.

Let me know if you are coming so I know how many tools to bring.

95 Pine Hill road, Millstone

Thanks!
Mee too!

Thank you @w_b @EJphotos @Karate Monkey , Ian, Chris H, Matthew H, Larry for coming out to Perrineville on Saturday to help build trail.

I prep'd the trail with roto-tiller earlier in the week to make grading the trail easier. Still hard work doe.

Afterwards we rode what we built and had some funz.

This is coming together slowly, please come out and help with this build if you can. We'll be back at it on June 11th.

Jah Work
20220430_103922.jpg

20220430_115457.jpg

20220430_115620.jpg

Thank you @w_b @EJphotos @Karate Monkey , Ian, Chris H, Matthew H, Larry for coming out to Perrineville on Saturday to help build trail.

I prep'd the trail with roto-tiller earlier in the week to make grading the trail easier. Still hard work doe.

Afterwards we rode what we built and had some funz.

This is coming together slowly, please come out and help with this build if you can. We'll be back at it on June 11th.

Jah Work
View attachment 184108
View attachment 184109
View attachment 184110
Is this place open to ride?

This Saturday 6/11, 9am-12pm we will continue work on the new trail at Perrineville, prep work was done yesterday to till up the tread for work.

Please come out and help us if you can. This new trail will be fun to mtb on and help connect with a network of trails in the future!

Let me know if you can make it, bring your bike to ride afterwards.

@don @rottin' @f.i.t.nj @grilledcheeseking @w_b @EJphotos @knobbyhead @krink @mwlikesbikes @Rusty @gpTron @pygmypony @Karate Monkey @grampaaah2

Cheers!

448_Mine Hill Cliff_Mar21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom